Office/work-based things that make you want to die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thats it, you have to feel no shame. I feel bad if I have a sick day, some of the scrotes ive worked with feel like they should get a medal for doing a full week.
Sorry like but I'm on the side of the "Virgin".

Christmas jumpers? I'll happily donate a couple of quid to charity but I'll be fucked if I'm going to wear a stupid jumper in the name of forced fun and "zany" banter.
spot on Tadgie

2touch, at Doxy park (if it's still there) was horrific!

team leader "Hey guys, let's do the conga round the office, it'll be SOO much fun guys, HE HEY!!"

or "Hey team, for a bonding session today our team of 10 is going to stand arm in arm in a circle and belly laugh in there loudest voice one by one going around the circle, yeah guys let's do it!" - in an open plan office where around another 50 people worked. . . .f***ing mental place that was
Oh god it's horrid. Between years at uni I worked in 2Touch, twice! Really pissed me off team leaders coming up behind you shouting "go on you can do it" or crap like that while talking to a customer. Put me right off and I'd usually end up losing the sale at this point!

We had a bloke come in for an interview yesterday, for a Primary position, and he was a massive, wheezing old wreck of a man who won't be a good primary school teacher as long as I've got a hole in my arse, and despite failing the interview, he's been hired because his mate is mates with the director. I was ready to slay someone yesterday.

I need out of this country.

We had a bloke come in for an interview yesterday, for a Primary position, and he was a massive, wheezing old wreck of a man who won't be a good primary school teacher as long as I've got a hole in my arse, and despite failing the interview, he's been hired because his mate is mates with the director. I was ready to slay someone yesterday.

I need out of this country.

Good luck finding a country that stuff like this doesn't happen!

:lol:

Aye, anar, but it's awful here. I seem to spend half my life deducing why things have happened based on who is mates with who.

You are right. Our boss has employed his 19yr old son who gets more cocky by the week. He's a right tool and I've no idea what he brings to the company apart from annoyance.

Mind you, I got my job because of my mate so can't really complain too much.

You are right. Our boss has employed his 19yr old son who gets more cocky by the week. He's a right tool and I've no idea what he brings to the company apart from annoyance.

Mind you, I got my job because of my mate so can't really complain too much.
I had a boss at a newsagent who hired her brother who would 'help' by stacking milk where the bread was, knowing full well that I'd tell him to fuck off and do it himself, and there was only two of us in at a time. Then he'd sit on his arse reading The Sun. Knew he could do what he liked without getting sacked, the fat wanker.

I'm only contracted to work Mon-Wed but my boss said it might be good if I come in on Thursday because everyone's doing a half day then they're having drinks in the office for someone's leaving do and there'd be entertainment.

A flyer was left on my desk that reads:

"Sun is shinin' the sky,
There ain't no cloud in sight!"

"[insert company name] Rock Choir Summer Performance!"

"Come along to see the [insert company name] Rock Choir performing live in conference room G3 on Thursday 31 July at 4.00pm...stand up and be counted!"

I'm only contracted to work Mon-Wed but my boss said it might be good if I come in on Thursday because everyone's doing a half day then they're having drinks in the office for someone's leaving do and there'd be entertainment.

A flyer was left on my desk that reads:

"Sun is shinin' the sky,
There ain't no cloud in sight!"

"[insert company name] Rock Choir Summer Performance!"

"Come along to see the [insert company name] Rock Choir performing live in conference room G3 on Thursday 31 July at 4.00pm...stand up and be counted!"

I'll despatch a punishment squad ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back