Office/work-based things that make you want to die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been told I've won £50 on the bonus ball (f***ing wow) and the fat laugher has emailed asking me if I'm buying the sandwiches tomorrow, she even put lol in the email

The fat fuck even laughs in writing

Somehow the lass who's going on holiday's phone chord is all tangled, which means that whenever she answers the phone and pulls the receiver to her ear, she pulls the whole f***ing phone console off the desk and it unplugs at the wall, making an horrendous racket. She's done it three times already today and each time I've laughed at her. She's getting really f***ing angry like. :lol:

Somehow the lass who's going on holiday's phone chord is all tangled, which means that whenever she answers the phone and pulls the receiver to her ear, she pulls the whole f***ing phone console off the desk and it unplugs at the wall, making an horrendous racket. She's done it three times already today and each time I've laughed at her. She's getting really f***ing angry like. :lol:

Laugh louder each time

F**k off

"Dear Seb,

I have put together a list of companies that we can speak to on your behalf, please have a look and let me know if there are any that you don't want us to contact."

Thanks,
Seb's PR, Marketing and Content consultant"

The list includes:
Aldi
Lidl
Autoglass
Toys R Us
New Look
Argos
Blockbuster
Miss Selfridge
Bathstore
eHarmony UK Limited
The Disney Store
mysinglefriend.com
Buyagift Ltd.

Can't wait like. :lol:

Laugh louder each time

F**k off

Logon or register to see this image

"Dear Seb,

I have put together a list of companies that we can speak to on your behalf, please have a look and let me know if there are any that you don't want us to contact."

Thanks,
Seb's PR, Marketing and Content consultant"

The list includes:
Aldi
Lidl
Autoglass
Toys R Us
New Look
Argos
Blockbuster
Miss Selfridge
Bathstore
eHarmony UK Limited
The Disney Store
mysinglefriend.com
Buyagift Ltd.

Can't wait like. :lol:

Blockbuster still going?

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: j.w
The lad I threatened yesterday has just been in touch saying it was totally unfair to threaten him and I should have done this that or the other instead.

All sympathy has gone and my inner Malcolm Tucker is clearing his throat.

The lad I threatened yesterday has just been in touch saying it was totally unfair to threaten him and I should have done this that or the other instead.

All sympathy has gone and my inner Malcolm Tucker is clearing his throat.

Come the fuck in or fuck the fuck off!
'Can I get someone to sanity check this please?'

Why not just ask if someone can double-check your work? 'Sanity check' man, fuck off you f***ing clip.

Sounds like you need a....

SANITY CHECK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back