Only a Rumour...

Status
Not open for further replies.

This morning my dad told me that my aunt of all people, who knows someone at the club reckons Advocaat's wife is going to stop the deal...

She also reckons Pants is off (no pun intended) too....and has bought a house down London.

By the way I don't make a habit of coming on here and posting ITK bullshit to fish for bites nor look good. I also can't say that I ever imagined my Aunt being ITK but I feel more inclined to believe her than the average post you'd see on here! Hope it doesn't come true though!

OK I'm ready for the abuse...................
RAOS checklist:

OP is Full Back or lower - check
Knows someone who knows someone who knows someone at the club - check
Says 'I don't normally post this sort of stuff...' - check

This morning my dad told me that my aunt of all people, who knows someone at the club reckons Advocaat's wife is going to stop the deal...

She also reckons Pants is off (no pun intended) too....and has bought a house down London.

By the way I don't make a habit of coming on here and posting ITK bullshit to fish for bites nor look good. I also can't say that I ever imagined my Aunt being ITK but I feel more inclined to believe her than the average post you'd see on here! Hope it doesn't come true though!

Wor?

I don't believe you

Why does everyone reckon Dick's wife has ultimate control over him?

This is no different to anyone else.
If my work sent me away short term to another country for a massive payday, my wife would accept that.
But if I then declared that the whole family now has to move permanently to another country, I'm sure she would expect to be a part of making that decision.

Mrs A will want Dick home. She can see he is falling deeply in love with this new one on the scene. She's seen him crying tears of happiness and realises she would have to share his love. Will she put up with fleeting visits from Dick via Ponteland?. She can speak five different langauges and can't say "Yes Dick" in one.

This is no different to anyone else.
If my work sent me away short term to another country for a massive payday, my wife would accept that.
But if I then declared that the whole family now has to move permanently to another country, I'm sure she would expect to be a part of making that decision.

I agree. Although I would point out that Advocaat is 67 years of age and has one daughter from a previous marriage, so I don't think that it would be a case of up-rooting a family, settling kids in school, etc.

Rather, it may be that Mrs Advocaat quite likes her husband and he quite likes her and, having accrued a nice amount of money from his long career, they have been planning on spending their retirement together. SAFC have now presented another option and they now need time together to consider it. Seems reasonable.

Drinking to many Advocates down the pub mate?

Amazing how managers deal with some of the biggest prima donna's in football, but all of them are apparently shit bags who answer to their lass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back