Only a Rumour...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning my dad told me that my aunt of all people, who knows someone at the club reckons Advocaat's wife is going to stop the deal...

She also reckons Pants is off (no pun intended) too....and has bought a house down London.

By the way I don't make a habit of coming on here and posting ITK bullshit to fish for bites nor look good. I also can't say that I ever imagined my Aunt being ITK but I feel more inclined to believe her than the average post you'd see on here! Hope it doesn't come true though!

OK I'm ready for the abuse...................
Just heard from a source Dick not staying hope he's wrong. Supposed to be a statement shortly

I know, lets be different this summer and believe all the people with positive sounding rumours and abuse the posters with negative one... no, wait

The dangerous thing about appointing Advocaat if he does take the job is whether he would have the appetite for it when the going gets tough. Poyet looked disinterested towards the end and he is a young coach so appointing someone who isn't even sure if they want it could be a problem imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back