Our next manager - who do you want?

Ideally I would like Steve Cooper but only if he has influence on who he gets to buy.
Plays decent energetic football. Might ship a few goals but will always look to win games.

Unfortunately under the current ownership and 'model' it's not a realistic appointment.

If Beale was to go we'd probably end up with someone like Gary Bowyer.

Pointless, akin to rearranging the deck chairs. We need experience in some key positions, both nous and some physicality. We get outfought too much by technically inferior but physically stronger opponents. In the middle up front and just in front of the back four, where everyone on here has been saying all season basically.

We keep pissing on our chips. I wouldn’t blame anyone with any ability or self-belief for telling us to fuck off. The FA churn out competence (to their own standards) not skill. It'd be probably an eastern european or scandinavian maverick for me. Don't know if she exists like.

who’s out of work at the minute like? Ideally been sacked from their last job and the fans can’t stand them. Can narrow down the recruitment candidates from there.

Not even sure if hes planning on retiring or even going into management/coaching but i think James Milner will be a good manager in the future if he chooses to go down that route

I don't have any confidence in the powers that be hiring anyone particularly suitable after thinking the current knacker was! That being said I'd take Still

Back