Palestine and Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apologists for these scum should take a couple of seconds to read this:

Mothers of all Palestinians must be killed: Israeli MP

Logon or register to see this image

A well-known Israeli politician and parliament member has branded Palestinians as terrorists, saying mothers of all Palestinians should also be killed during the ongoing Israeli assault on the besieged Gaza Strip, Daily Sabah reported.

Ayelet Shaked of the ultra-nationalist Jewish Home party called for the slaughter of Palestinian mothers who give birth to "little snakes."

"They have to die and their houses should be demolished so that they cannot bear any more terrorists," Shaked said, adding, "They are all our enemies and their blood should be on our hands. This also applies to the mothers of the dead terrorists.”

The remarks are considered as a call for genocide as she declared that all Palestinians are Israel's enemies and must be killed.

PressTV
Wad though

I'm not sure what to make of this. Is he a crank or a nutter with an axe to grind, or is he a scholar and has more knowledge than us?

What is the provenance of what he is saying?
much of what he says is right, but it lacks context and christianity has done worse, over a longer period and to more people

Apologists for these scum should take a couple of seconds to read this:

Mothers of all Palestinians must be killed: Israeli MP

Logon or register to see this image

A well-known Israeli politician and parliament member has branded Palestinians as terrorists, saying mothers of all Palestinians should also be killed during the ongoing Israeli assault on the besieged Gaza Strip, Daily Sabah reported.

Ayelet Shaked of the ultra-nationalist Jewish Home party called for the slaughter of Palestinian mothers who give birth to "little snakes."

"They have to die and their houses should be demolished so that they cannot bear any more terrorists," Shaked said, adding, "They are all our enemies and their blood should be on our hands. This also applies to the mothers of the dead terrorists.”

The remarks are considered as a call for genocide as she declared that all Palestinians are Israel's enemies and must be killed.

PressTV

I am no fan of her or right wingers in general what ever their country but despite that you have to check the provenance. This article was originally printed in the Iranian press and I am told (by hebrew speakers) that what she was trying to say has been lost in translation.

have to say , its great to see how many experts there are on this conflict , not just on here but all over the internet

good to see the british government and the bbc getting most of the pelters (as opposed to hamas and israel) as well from uk based muslims and lefties :lol:

How anyone can still support Israel is beyond me. Read, learn, get educated. Then be prepared to be disgusted on a massive scale.

There is no defence of the actions of Israel.

Grim video from yesterday

How anyone can still support Israel is beyond me. Read, learn, get educated. Then be prepared to be disgusted on a massive scale.

There is no defence of the actions of Israel.

Exactly this. Can't believe it when you hear people saying they feel sorry for Israel and how they have the right to do what they are doing.

Israel the only country in the Middle East that allies freedom of speech.
Think some members on here need to educate them selfs on the 6 day war before the have any opinion.

Israel the only country in the Middle East that allies freedom of speech.
Think some members on here need to educate them selfs on the 6 day war before the have any opinion.
So? It's also the only one currently in breach of hundreds of UN resolutions, engaging in an illegal occupation and causing a humanitarian crisis through its blockade of gaza.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back