Papadoms High St West

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whatever.

Look mate you like it & I don't.

If you rekon it's authentic then happy days. I know it's not.
Was a simple enough question mate. Obviously you didn't know before you went in so I'm at a loss as to how you know so much about what's going on behind the owld wall there.

Whats the obsession with talking down things in Sunderland and raving about similar in Newcastle.

Ive eaten in other countries and had better versions of most cuisines in London than ive had in Sunderland or Newcastle.

But Sunderland has got fairly decent places to eat at a decent price (including the Brasserie at the Stadium for Sunday lunch) and I dont feel the need to rubbish perfectly decent Italian and Indian restaurants in Sunderland because ive eaten (far more expensively) at the Landmark Hotel and The Orrery in Marylebone

Was a simple enough question mate. Obviously you didn't know before you went in so I'm at a loss as to how you know so much about what's going on behind the owld wall there.
Look mate I'm able to tell the difference between pre cooked food that's been reheated in a microwave and food that's just been freshly made.

I've also seen lots of genuine Indian kitchens at work.

Whats the obsession with talking down things in Sunderland and raving about similar in Newcastle.

Ive eaten in other countries and had better versions of most cuisines in London than ive had in Sunderland or Newcastle.

But Sunderland has got fairly decent places to eat at a decent price (including the Brasserie at the Stadium for Sunday lunch) and I dont feel the need to rubbish perfectly decent Italian and Indian restaurants in Sunderland because ive eaten (far more expensively) at the Landmark Hotel and The Orrery in Marylebone
Thats what mags and len the loop do.

Look at me etc.

Look mate I'm able to tell the difference between pre cooked food that's been reheated in a microwave and food that's just been freshly made.

I've also seen lots of genuine Indian kitchens at work.
I'm not sure why you keep ignoring my genuine questions mate. I told you I saw stuff being cooked fresh, you promised to retract your comments. You properly lied to me.

I'm not sure why you keep ignoring my genuine questions mate. I told you I saw stuff being cooked fresh, you promised to retract your comments. You properly lied to me.
I didn't say at any point that I would retract my comments if 'YOU' saw curry's being cooked fresh, it was actually in reply to a different person who is not you.
So in fact it is you who has lied isn't it.
Unless your also 'thewanderer' which it's fairly obvious your not.

I didn't say at any point that I would retract my comments if 'YOU' saw curry's being cooked fresh, it was actually in reply to a different person who is not you.
So in fact it is you who has lied isn't it.
:lol: I took it as a statement to anyone who'd been in. I had no idea you just held The Wanderers opinion in such high regard.

How do you microwave king prawns and lambchops? I'd genuinely like to know.

:lol: I took it as a statement to anyone who'd been in. I had no idea you just held The Wanderers opinion in such high regard.

How do you microwave king prawns and lambchops? I'd genuinely like to know.
Go buy yourself a microwave mate you'll never need to dive out again.

I live in London me like.

Ye not making any sense now mate. It was better when you were pretending to know what you were talking about.

Arl awer the shop marra.

I'll make a bet with you that you never go there again after your next visit then.

How does that grab you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back