Parliament debates drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haven't a succession of government appointed scientists advocated decriminalisation, only to resign when said government chooses to ignore their recommendations?

What's the point of asking experts if you think you know better?

The policy appears to be to keep asking successive groups of experts until finally you get the answer you wanted all along, and can then say see! Validated by experts!

toyed with aperol the other week when tey had no campari but went elsewhere instead waitrose had some thing in the name escapes me but it said it was the king of aperitifs looked interesting

edit it was lillet

I'm a definite Aperol convert. Prefer to to campari every time. I like Lillet, but I'm not sure I would have it in a Negroni

Philanthropy tends to suggest that we should be a little cooler on drug laws

They're debating it on ITV This Morning at the moment. Level headed woman who lost her child to some bad MDMA even thinks they should be legalised, regulated and people educated.

They're debating it on ITV This Morning at the moment. Level headed woman who lost her child to some bad MDMA even thinks they should be legalised, regulated and people educated.

People will always do drugs. If the purpose of our laws are to prevent this then theyve utterly failed. Educate and legalise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back