Pedophile Hunter on TV now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not missing the point at all. Why would he do that? Because he's got tattoos and has done a bit of bird? He is obviously exacting revenge for his abuse by targetting sex offenders. Why would he jeapordise all his hard work to 'stitch' someone up? Makes no sense whatsoever

You've hit the nail on the head - that's not the way the police or a supposed civilised society goes about it's business.

I agree. One question, though. Why doesn't he call old bill so they are there waiting when these guys turn up?

Because that is not his motivation - fame and internet kudos is what he's after.

I agree. One question, though. Why doesn't he call old bill so they are there waiting when these guys turn up?

He did on one occassion. Generally though i guess he would wait because the police might not just keep turning up to arrest people at his house without evidence. He speaks to the paedos, gets them to turn up and then, when theyve clearly shown intent to turn up in person and thus cant rely on "it was only texting i was never going to do anything", he can pass comprehensive info to the police so they can make the arrest. If he gave what evidence he had to the police prior to the person turning up it would waste the polices time if the person didnt show- the programme showed those who did turn up but i'll bet countless more would intend to turn up then back out of it last minute

He's a self absorbed dodgy fucker. One of his quotes:

Talking to camera, Hunter was thoughtful and menacing by turns, with a tendency to be offhandedly alarming. “I could beat her within an inch of her life and she would come back to me,” he said of his dog. “Not that I’d do that.”

He did on one occassion. Generally though i guess he would wait because the police might not just keep turning up to arrest people at his house without evidence. He speaks to the paedos, gets them to turn up and then, when theyve clearly shown intent to turn up in person and thus cant rely on "it was only texting i was never going to do anything", he can pass comprehensive info to the police so they can make the arrest. If he gave what evidence he had to the police prior to the person turning up it would waste the polices time if the person didnt show- the programme showed those who did turn up but i'll bet countless more would intend to turn up then back out of it last minute

Have you just made that up or is that fact? I was under the impression that the offender didn't need to turn up for grooming to be an offence.

Have you just made that up or is that fact? I was under the impression that the offender didn't need to turn up for grooming to be an offence.

I'll be honest i made it up but i was fairly certain that actually doing something in the "real world" was seen as more serious than if it stayed in the virtual one. For example i know that the "cannibal nurse" bloke claimed that his whole wanting to fuck, kill then eat someone thing was just a fantasy, that seemed to be his defence which was disproved by the fact hed bought an axe and turned up at the station to meet the girl. Maybe its different with grooming though, im not 100% sure

It is worry the amount of grow men grooming kids and travelling to potentially assault children.

Cant they just wank off to Lazytown like the rest of you paedophiles.

I'll be honest i made it up but i was fairly certain that actually doing something in the "real world" was seen as more serious than if it stayed in the virtual one. For example i know that the "cannibal nurse" bloke claimed that his whole wanting to fuck, kill then eat someone thing was just a fantasy, that seemed to be his defence which was disproved by the fact hed bought an axe and turned up at the station to meet the girl. Maybe its different with grooming though, im not 100% sure
Its an aggravating factor, yes. Particularly if they turn up with booze & blobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back