People wanting to get run over

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been going to start a thread on this. I drive all day at work and it happens about twice a day. The other day this wifey just stepped out with her kids straight in front of my huge work van. I started ranting at her and she and the kids just smiled and waved at me. Yes, they were black, maybe they have a different system over there?

You could say that about immigrants from anywhere though, I don't think it has anything to do with skin colour. If you've ever tried to cross the road in Paris...

I drive a fair sized van and it baffles me how little regard some people have when they clearly see it heading their way. Some knacker a few weeks ago stood right out on the road waiting for me to pass, instead of on the path like any normal person, then had the gaul to shout at is when me mirror nearly wiped his snek clean off his face. He didn't hang around once I jumped on the brakes though, fuckin knacker. What the fuck goes through some folks's heads I'll never knar

I've been going to start a thread on this. I drive all day at work and it happens about twice a day. The other day this wifey just stepped out with her kids straight in front of my huge work van. I started ranting at her and she and the kids just smiled and waved at me. Yes, they were black, maybe they have a different system over there?

I think its just ignorance , its happening frequently nowwether being black white or chinese !! But when i knock one of the fuckers over it will be all my fault

I think its just ignorance , its happening frequently nowwether being black white or chinese !! But when i knock one of the fuckers over it will be all my fault
It will be your fault..slow down and give way to pedestrians....simples.

It will be your fault..slow down and give way to pedestrians....simples.

Yeah its all my fault people dont look where they are going

If i started driving and not looking where i was going they would all be roadkill

You sound like a pedestrian

You were quite obviously driving too fast. You shouldn't have been doing 35 in a 30 pal.

Also need to read ahead for possible dangers and drive defensively anticpitating possible hazards such as stupid pedestrians stepping out in your path.

Also need to read ahead for possible dangers and drive defensively anticpitating possible hazards such as stupid pedestrians stepping out in your path.

Drive defensively ? Thats a new term to me. Does that mean drive really slow all the time and piss people off ?

What ? " walkers "

I think its this digital age , the bloke did have earbuds in so was totally oblivious to anything apart from a Queen pumping into his ears.

The women just looked like they couldnt be arsed to move any quicker

Some people pay good money for that man

Well probably not wanting too , but how many people i notice now just totally dawdling over the road with cars just missing them. Two black women totally oblivious to anything around them today i had to brake really sharp just to stop running them over , and even then they just walked on as if nothing had happened

Yesterday was turning into the petrol station and some daft bloke walking straight in front of me , and had to brake to avoid him aswell. Then again just walked on totally ignorant to me shouting like fuck at him.

And cyclists f***ing hell
Our various visitors for want of a better phrase haven't a clue how to cross

Yesterday was turning into the petrol station and some daft bloke walking straight in front of me , and had to brake to avoid him aswell. Then again just walked on totally ignorant to me shouting like fuck at him.

So you were turning across a pavement, he was carrying straight on, unquestionably he has priority - can't wait for automated vehicles to get aggressive impatient morons like this off our roads...

Correct. A good friend of mine is a driving instructor & he tells his customers to presume that every other road user, including cyclists & pedestrians, is an absolute moron. You could have a faultless driving record but that doesn't stop some idiot running out in front of you.

Correct. A good friend of mine is a driving instructor & he tells his customers to presume that every other road user, including cyclists & pedestrians, is an absolute moron. You could have a faultless driving record but that doesn't stop some idiot running out in front of you.
i apply this theory to the whole human race

Well probably not wanting too , but how many people i notice now just totally dawdling over the road with cars just missing them. Two black women totally oblivious to anything around them today i had to brake really sharp just to stop running them over , and even then they just walked on as if nothing had happened

And cyclists f***ing hell

This thread has not delivered on its title.
The OP should be run over by a traction engine as an example to all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back