Pet hates ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who say innit.
People who constantly press the button at traffic lights, in the hope it's gonna make any difference.
People who pull a door when the sign clearly says PUSH, and vice versa.
Newcastle United.

People who say innit.
People who constantly press the button at traffic lights, in the hope it's gonna make any difference.
People who pull a door when the sign clearly says PUSH, and vice versa.
Newcastle United.

I do this. and at lifts. makes it change quicker.

people who press the button at a pedestrian crossing when there is not a car/bike/van/lorry in sight.

I do this. and at lifts. makes it change quicker.

people who press the button at a pedestrian crossing when there is not a car/bike/van/lorry in sight.

Is that cos youre a driver? I love looking to see if the road is clear at a pedestrian crossing, if it is, i push the button just as i step out

just in general. normally the sequence goes like this. walk up, press button, look, walk anyway.
What about adults who stand and wait for the green man before crossing, even when there's no traffic in sight - oh how I laugh as I walk effortlessly past them to cross the road.

That is all. ;)

The intolerable rise in white young men who; try to speak in a gangsta style "innit" "bruv" "blood" etc, wear their trousers way too low (I don't want to see ya friggin kegs), and walk with stupid limp type things going on with one hand on their dicks and the other swinging like a twat !!!

Oh and Jeans with tracksuit type elastic on the bottom of the legs...... (unts

Last edited:
Fat fuckers who complain about being fat but do nothing about it, other than complain of course.

Then come out with loads of 'emotional reasons' why they shove way too much food into the gaping troughs.

STOP OVER EATING YOU FAT FUCKERS.

Couldn't be bothered to read the 108 other replies so sorry if SEB.

I hate haters

People who say, when telling the time "a quarter past one".

Although it is probably more correct than without the "a".

Ignorance

Tidied. It covers a wide range of sins, but it's pretty bad.
I'd also include people who spell things like a poorly educated child. Mainly because that's what they are.
I'm not questioning their teachers, more their willingness to learn and their parents for failing to encourage them.

People who say, when telling the time "a quarter past one".

Although it is probably more correct than without the "a".

You must hate Need You Now by Lady Antebellum

Tidied. It covers a wide range of sins, but it's pretty bad.
I'd also include people who spell things like a poorly educated child. Mainly because that's what they are.
I'm not questioning their teachers, more their willingness to learn and their parents for failing to encourage them.

You must hate Need You Now by Lady Antebellum

Nee gud, h8 it me lyk.

When a "charity craze" comes out and people do it but don't donate AND people who moan about it, if it raises awareness and isn't doing any harm, what's the problem?

Nee gud, h8 it me lyk.

I hope your left leg gets humped by a really aggressive labrador.

When a "charity craze" comes out and people do it but don't donate AND people who moan about it, if it raises awareness and isn't doing any harm, what's the problem?

It depends if they mention the charity they're not donating to.
Trust me, working for a charity and seeing people do a fundraising challenge but then fail to do anything about the money side of things is the bane of my life.

I don't just mean the Ice Bucket Challenge etc, I'm talking The Manchester Marathon etc

Regarding driving stuff, I have a huge list, including people driving up my arse and people not indicating, however...it pisses me off when there are painted arrows on the road directing you to which lane you need to be in. How the fuck am I meant to see them when there is already a queue of cars on top of them! Resulting in me getting in the wrong lane, having a panic, being beeped at, and nearly causing a crash! Just put a f***ing sign where I can see it then! :evil:

Yes, Muck, they'd be better in the sky where everyone can see them.

Regarding driving stuff, I have a huge list, including people driving up my arse and people not indicating, however...it pisses me off when there are painted arrows on the road directing you to which lane you need to be in. How the fuck am I meant to see them when there is already a queue of cars on top of them! Resulting in me getting in the wrong lane, having a panic, being beeped at, and nearly causing a crash! Just put a f***ing sign where I can see it then! :evil:

Remind me how you passed your test again? :lol:

Charity crazes. If you want to donate get on with it but don't think that everyone wants to know that you're now aware that one of millions of illnesses and diseases exist and then get annoyed when people don't want to see screenshots of your generosity.

Lollipop ladies helping adults cross the road and lollipop ladies pressing the button at traffic lights for people. If they weren't there I'm sure they'd still get across the road like an adult generally can!

People who get their babies ears piereced

shouldnt be allowed.....

I commented on that on a Buzzfeed about North West, I said that piercing your child's ears is tantamount to child abuse.
You should have seen the amount of people (stupid women) who were in favour of it!

When I say child's North West (f***ing hell's sake) is about 18 months old.
I still think it's something that shouldn't be done until the child is old enough to ask for it and fully know what they're letting themselves in for.

People who shove metal through their child because "it looks cute" need a good beating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back