Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignorant people
People dropping litter
General rudeness
People who are "raging" or "foaming" at everything
Attention seeking knobs

Good list,
plus women conducting some sort of social meeting in the middle of a shopping aisle oblivious to the fact that others are trying to shop.
plus women who can't control a shopping trolley and bang it into the side of my car.
They should be made to pass a test and buy a licence before being turned loose with the perishing things.

When you're pushing a loaded shopping trolley out of a supermarket and the bovine woman in front of you stops dead right in the middle of the exit for no readily apparent reason and stands there working out her next move. In fact, stopping dead in your tracks should be forbidden in any part of the path to the exit, unless you are prepared to get a nasty bash in the ankles from the trolley behind.

At the bank machine, some daft twat puts their card in, presses a few buttons, gets cash, gets the card back, and then puts it back in again and does something else.
JUST ASK FOR A f***ing RECEIPT

People that leave their pee drips all over toilet seats or worse stale pee / poo in the bowl

Spitting especially if you're walking infront of the culprit

Women who just witter on about nowt and don't understand the concept of comfortable silence

At the bank machine, some daft twat puts their card in, presses a few buttons, gets cash, gets the card back, and then puts it back in again and does something else.
JUST ASK FOR A f***ing RECEIPT

Normally old ladies, expecting to see the latest episode of Coronation Street man.

Respect your elders ;)

People that leave their pee drips all over toilet seats or worse stale pee / poo in the bowl
I know a lad who i don't think has ever lifted his toilet seat, I swear there's a layer of salt at the front of the seat where the drips have accumulated, probably forming stalactites of urine salt

People who dont indicate
Bad manners ( not the group )
People who use 2 bays when parking their lovely new car
Arrogance
Sarcasm

Fucks sake !!
I do have a long lost twin!

people who push the trolley out of the supermarket then come to a grinding halt the second they are out of the doors to start a conversation. keep moving you fuckin idiots there are people behind waiting to get out as well
oh and people who just leave the trolley in a parking bay- lazy unts

Had a meltdown argument with my wife when she did that.
Also, in ASDA if she changes her mind on produce she will put it down on the nearest shelf not the one it came from.
After 30 years I think she does it just to fuck me off, my fault shouldn't have married a Red House catholic.

Last edited:
Also, in ASDA if she changes her mind on produce she will put it down on the nearest shelf not the one it came from..

Must confess I always do that myself.

Why waste time and energy searching for the right place to put it back, when there's staff there getting paid to do it for you ?

Sooner I get out the door the better, getting dragged around shops is already a traumatic enough experience for me.

People who change their profile pictures numerous times a day.

Jamie Carrigher can't understand a word he says.
Cockneys like Pardew who won't pronounce "th" - Example, we were beat by free goals. (No they weren't free you got dicked, clown), .
Twats with long tongues - what's wrong with these specimens are they alien lizard people? And most work for the BBC - Jeremy Bowen, Dara Obriain, Jane Hill,
Stephanie McGovern, etc
Tuneless whistlers
My neighbours - them, their kids, their dogs, their cars, their curry smells.
People who try to join motorways doing 30 miles an hour down the slip road. Get up to the speed of the traffic you nobs
People (mainly women) who hesitate and won't go at busy roundabouts.
Chavs who say proper all the time. Speak proper, bassas!
People who sniff constantly.
Crunchy foods, especially at breakfast!
Grossly fat people in sports training gear. WTF!
Unruly kids allowed to be so in public
Old miserable, intolerant bassas wearing hoods!

OH! And our lass never being ready on time to go out, and marmite

Last edited:
Foster drinking chavs.
Take your empties home you lazy scruffy buggers.

My pet hates men in hats or men on bikes. God help you if you're a man in a hat on a bike, she'll have your leg off.

Bono
Herring gulls
Neighbour's dogs
Coat hangers
David Walliams
Tissues that come out of the box or packet all joined together (like Sticky Vicky pulling bunting out her clunge)

People in supermarkets (always women) who wait until everything has gone through the checkout, is bagged and is sat in the trollley before deciding that is an appropriate time to start looking for their purse, which is always hidden in some deep dark recess of their shoulder bag buried under makeup, fanny pads, a notebook, nail varnish, a hair brush and christ knows what else.

People in public toilets who insist on hogging the solitary dryer for an eternity to ensure every last millimetre of exposed hand is bone dry. A queue builds up as they brush each hand furiously for half an hour. Have some consideration, give them a quick blast and get out of the f***ing way.

People who slavver on at pay and display meters pumping in three fistfulls of shrapnel because they are two tight to waste a fifty pence piece. Especially when the machine refuses to accept the knarled 5p they have tried to force in five times in a row, which throws them into panic as they had correct change and nothing left of a similar denominator so they cancel the transaction and start the whole farce again.

getting into my car and loose change falling out of my pocket
I can't wait to clean my car. Its a night on the piss under the seat

People that get crumbs of toast in the butter.

People that have constant awful BO, just have a f***ing wash man.

People who complain about being tired all the time when there's nowt wrong with them, just go to bed earlier.
I went through a stage of being tired all the time, even after having 10 hours sleep. I started taking vitamin tablets and it sorted me right out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back