Pittington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arnachy on the streets tonight, riot vans, helicopters it's all going off. @Dendinho bought a round in the tavern?

I'm hearing a guy has been mauled by his own dogs and armed police are currently chasing them! It's all going off. I'm still awaiting my pizza delivery

Last edited:

Sounds right nasty like @stretch

Happened on the cul de sac down from yours as you are walking towards the school entrance.
My mate who lives there reckons it was the worst thing he has ever seen.

Nice lad, often see him walking around with his dogs. Apparently firework display at Hallgarth Manor 200 yards away have frightened the dogs and they've turned on him. Not pleasant viewing for neighbours who battled to free him from the dogs

Nice lad, often see him walking around with his dogs. Apparently firework display at Hallgarth Manor 200 yards away have frightened the dogs and they've turned on him. Not pleasant viewing for neighbours who battled to free him from the dogs
all sorts on bellened book being written about him and his dogs. Look at Durham constabularys facebook feed. His family arguing with people and that.

all sorts on bellened book being written about him and his dogs. Look at Durham constabularys facebook feed. His family arguing with people and that.

Someone mentioned he had 16 dogs

Walks 10 at a time

Walks 10 at a time
complete coincidence but someone was telling me about him yesterday morning before all of this. They reckon a farmer has already shot one of his dogs for attacking the farmers dog.

Seems like an accident waiting to happen

Walks 10 at a time

Which is illegal - you can only walk 3 at a time.

From what I hear he's a bit of an arsehole - the number of wing mirrors he's smashed and cars he's scratched whilst "passing" with his dogs etc etc.

Good point :lol:

Simple thing like muzzles would have helped
If you own a lot of pit bull type dogs, you need to muzzle them.

They should Bring in dog licenses to stop this sort of thing from happening.

Which is illegal - you can only walk 3 at a time.

From what I hear he's a bit of an arsehole - the number of wing mirrors he's smashed and cars he's scratched whilst "passing" with his dogs etc etc.
He'll only be able to walk half as many now...

some people "rote" things and have "red" the comments :eek:

Horrific incident mind
Some of them are beauties like. Bet they can all count to potato.

People arguing like mad on Facebook about it. Some saying it's his fault, others suggesting it's the mannors fault and that they should notify local residents when they are going to be letting off fireworks :lol:

If I posted on those sorts of pages I'd never dare come back home :lol:
I especially liked these comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back