Poo in the streams, seas and rivers of our great country

I think that any dividends to shareholders and bonuses to directors of the water companies
should be halted forthwith and those monies ploughed into sorting out the extreme fxxk up they've made of the water system.
It's abhorrent that they're paying bonuses to themselves for blatantly NOT doing their jobs properly.

Last edited:
Got a leaflet through the door (in Fulwell ward) from the Lib Dems this morning blaming the Labour council for the shit in the sea.

Joke of a party, as bad as the Tories for the misinformation they spout. If any of those two dozy neebody Lib Dem councillors in the ward knock on the door they'll be getting telt to piss off, just like the Tory Hartnacker was.

Got a leaflet through the door (in Fulwell ward) from the Lib Dems this morning blaming the Labour council for the shit in the sea.

Joke of a party, as bad as the Tories for the misinformation they spout. If any of those two dozy neebody Lib Dem councillors in the ward knock on the door they'll be getting telt to piss off, just like the Tory Hartnacker was.
This

Nationalise all state infrastructure - gas, electricity, water, railway

Agree with the sentiment, but what would it mean if the government did that? I presume borrowing on an epic scale (would enough people vote for higher taxes? If that were the cost of it?).
Would it crash the markets by spooking private companies?
Just questions on my mind

Back