Rochdale taxi firm admits providing white drivers on request

Status
Not open for further replies.

There was a lass who got raped in newcastle not that long ago after getting into what she believed was a taxi.

Thankfully the guy got caught and sent to jail.

Was that the one where it looked nothing like a taxi, it just looked and in fact was a bog standard normal dark coloured car that was being driven by a rapist?
Girl must have been off her face to think a normal car was a taxi...

Neither have I but it only takes one strange driver to take advantage of a singular lass. I would never let me lass get a taxi alone like.
I kind of know what you mean, but I'm glad I don't live with the same fear as you seem to. Can't be worrying about everything like

So I can have a bloke speaking to me in patois like in GTA4 if I so desire?

Neither have I but it only takes one strange driver to take advantage of a singular lass. I would never let me lass get a taxi alone like.
Isn't that then applied to when your lass is out all the time, by herself? All it takes it one dodgy bloke, regardless of ethnicity or race, to take advantage of a singular lass.

Isn't that then applied to when your lass is out all the time, by herself? All it takes it one dodgy bloke, regardless of ethnicity or race, to take advantage of a singular lass.
Indeed there is risk on every walk of life but it's a bit different when they are in a car that can be locked from the inside

How do you to about preventing them from travelling in the way they'd like to, might I ask?

And in what basis do you think it's not safe for them to get a cab?
Get them a lift with someone I trust, go win them myself, or get someone to go with them.

As I've said, getting into a taxi with a random male who can lock the doors from the inside..

So all taxi drivers are the problem now, or just black ones?
Who said that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back