Rodwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

A fit Rodwell would be an amazing signing..... unfortunately this appears just to be Rodwell.

Sky Sources: Manchester City Jack Rodwell currently undergoing medical at Sunderland. #SSN

@newsofskysports.....first tweet ever!

Are people really this stupid/gullible??

ill let you.

I'm not arsed that arsed mate. Got a nice chicken and bacon sarnie on the go. If I have a sudden urge to fight copyright infringement for a multi billion corporation then I'll give you a shout though.

He was an unsed sub I. America last night for city kicked off 3 am uk time....

Unused you say? I would say that is an elaborate smokescreen and he has been ay the AoL since yesterday.

Or not. Can't decide.

I'm not arsed that arsed mate. Got a nice chicken and bacon sarnie on the go. If I have a sudden urge to fight copyright infringement for a multi billion corporation then I'll give you a shout though.

Unused you say? I would say that is an elaborate smokescreen and he has been ay the AoL since yesterday.

Or not. Can't decide.
:lol::lol::lol::lol: chill the fuck out man. Mr Serious there.

Carries his own Lucozade supply with him,must save the people visiting in hospital an absolute fortune.
no grapes though.

Or not. Can't decide.

can a tornado (wind not bomber) dump him here in a matter of twelve hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back