Roger and the Mods.

Yep I know great name for a band isn’t it.

Let’s be serious for a second here please. It’s quite evident the board is not happy about important threads just as loneliness, depression and so forth being hid in the dungeon of The Smb.

Overall the mods are doing a brilliant job, however they do need to stop being silly and behaving like traffic wardens and use some common sense here.

My proposal is to create a sticky at the top of the main board for depression and loneliness as it’s a subject we will all need to relate to at one time or another.

Thanks.

Yep I know great name for a band isn’t it.

Let’s be serious for a second here please. It’s quite evident the board is not happy about important threads just as loneliness, depression and so forth being hid in the dungeon of The Smb.

Overall the mods are doing a brilliant job, however they do need to stop being silly and behaving like traffic wardens and use some common sense here.

My proposal is to create a sticky at the top of the main board for depression and loneliness as it’s a subject we will all need to relate to at one time or another.

Thanks.
You can't park there mate!

Back