Roger and the Mods.

Unless I'm missing a whoosh, there's a forum for this already and it doesn't have to be in the depths of the SMB. There is a simple method to see them as posters can watch a sub forum and then get all posts from those sub forums on one page. It means you don't see the stuff from forums you aren't interested in, like cricket 😴

I do this but I only have Pure Football and SMB forums and all I do is click the NEW POSTS top left and I also have the show UNREAD filter option on top right enabled so I know what's new since I last visited. Once I'm done, I click MARK FORUMS READ and it blitzes them all so only new threads will appear next time.

Go to a sub forum main page and click the WATCH forum button top right when in the forum. For example, here's the 3 links to the forums.

Once you do that then click the NEW POSTS top left and it's as if all 3 forums are now 1 big forum and there's no need to go to the various forums individually.

I don't get notifications most of the time from the threads on there I've posted on

Buggered if am wading through hundreds of new posts on other threads to check

And as I said yesterday, depression alongside heartburn, loneliness next to birth experiences, anxiety lost below gout

The depression thread which is the most used on there, in particular goes through long quiet spells - which can't possibly reflect the overall current picture for lots on here

Yep I know great name for a band isn’t it.

Let’s be serious for a second here please. It’s quite evident the board is not happy about important threads just as loneliness, depression and so forth being hid in the dungeon of The Smb.

Overall the mods are doing a brilliant job, however they do need to stop being silly and behaving like traffic wardens and use some common sense here.

My proposal is to create a sticky at the top of the main board for depression and loneliness as it’s a subject we will all need to relate to at one time or another.

Thanks.
Here Here m8 , Thx for bringing it up. 💪 👊

This is gonna be like that failed Wagner coup in Russia. Gilly has been offered a free helicopter ride to Rogers house to talk it out with him 😳

Make sure you wear one of them expensive deep sea diver watches the day you board the plane just in case you have to fly over any water

Last edited:
If it those type of threads really need to stay in that sub forum is there any chance maybe that section could be moved higher up the home page?

I mean we’ve got parsnip third from top so that could be moved down for a start

Back