Roker End Display Update

What’s proper chringe is some one having a pop at people who give a shit about the club and want to show a bit of backbone.

As per another poster tonight, wind your neck in.
Cringing at you not even being able to spell cringe properly.

And nah, I won’t, weirdo.

Nah sticking Howay the lads all over the BCB, letting the mags take a photo in the stand they took and then NUFC posting the north stand with the letting changed to Howay the lads while thanking us for making them feel at home made us look like a laughing stock.

Probably why it reached international news outlets.

All adds up, todays banner effort keeps us in the spotlight again for the wrong reasons

:lol:

how the fuck am I a happy clapper?

I’ve just told you that I agree with the banner.

That’s cringe.
“Eeee felt proper sorry for Gooch today.”

Post in thread 'Clarke v Gooch'
Clarke v Gooch

Jumping on board with the current South Stand consensus, especially people who can’t even hold their stupid banners up properly, is the definition of cringey happy clapper behaviour.

“Eeee felt proper sorry for Gooch today.”

Post in thread 'Clarke v Gooch'
Clarke v Gooch

Jumping on board with the current South Stand consensus, especially people who can’t even hold their stupid banners up properly, is the definition of cringey happy clapper behaviour.

I did feel sorry for him. He was a loyal servant of our club, a good lad and I was sorry to see him go. I also thought he was hung out to dry today by their manager and Clarke took the piss.

The banner was probably just pushed along the line. But here you are talking about it so it did it’s job didn’t it :lol:

A banner criticising the club means happy clapping :lol: heard it all now like.
That display today was a load of shite. Keep them for your bedrooms next time. Sad acts

But you saw it.

So it’s worked.

Excellent.

Last edited:
Couldn’t even make out what it said from where I was sitting because they couldn’t even hold it up properly.

Proper cringe.
I think people weren't happy with it, or weren't happy with it blocking their view, so at first they tried to push it down, then ended up lifting it up above their heads.

How come, if the team gets beat…….people are argumentative

If the team wins, people are argumentative

Can’t people just celebrate a victory without resorting to arguments?

I think people weren't happy with it, or weren't happy with it blocking their view, so at first they tried to push it down, then ended up lifting it up above their heads.
No idea what happened with it but it wasn’t really legible from the other end, so can’t really say it was a success on that basis alone

Back