Roker End Display Update

Couldn't see it from where I was, but you got the whole of the South Stand stood up trying to see it.

For those having a go at the banner, I can only assume you're happy with how things are going behind the scenes? You disagree with RAWA's statement at the recent meeting?
I still don't get what the protest is about? And actually being able to read the sign on the photo I'm still nonethewiser.

There's parts I'm happy with, parts I'm not, just like most owners I imagine, certainly like the last few we've had.

Out of interest, were you asked to hold it and did you know what was on it? Or was it just kind of an on the spot thing?
It was totally on the spot but by chance i knew one of the lads involved who was the one at the end by me and he's a top lad and by chance i totally agree that the club is a shit show at the minute. I only knew what was on it because i asked and he had to explain what the slogan meant
Jumping on board with the current South Stand consensus, especially people who can’t even hold their stupid banners up properly, is the definition of cringey happy clapper behaviour.

Being onboard with protesting how shit the fans are getting tret by the club is being a happy clapper? 🤔

#BealeLogic
Having witnessed your impeccable shovel handling skills, I can well believe that 😎

You should have seen my "standing by a table" skills in display in the beacon pre match 😎👍

Last edited:
Absolutely nothing wrong with the banners, or the messages, or the lads who put time in to make them

What's wrong is the people in the south stand unable and unwilling to hold them up , and the people in the other stands ridiculing it..
You can't really criticize people for being unwilling to hold up a banner. They probably didn't even know what it said.

True..but how would a group of fans go about displaying some banners then? Unless that group happened to be 20 people from the same row
I'm not criticising them for doing it, certainly not. It's tough to get others involved though, especially when views are split. And anyone who doesn't want to be a part of it doesn't deserve criticism.

How did that go?
Slowly 😂
True..but how would a group of fans go about displaying some banners then? Unless that group happened to be 20 people from the same row
Id have thought it would work better where they normally sit, at least then they could have planned it better before hand and check with people they sort of know if theyre sound with it?

i couldnt help think were they worried theyd get hooked out and didnt want to jeopardise their season tickets 😅

Last edited:

Back