Season ticket holders, old or new ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is common knowledge that unless your membership number begins with a 1 then you blow cats for baccy

Got lucky, first season ticket happened to be the year we got to the cup final, sold said ticket for hundreds of pounds, never been back. #CashingIn

This season will be my first with a season ticket, just pick and choose normally but decided to bite the bullet. Gone for the east stand upper tier directly opposite the tunnel. Fingers crossed it does t turn out to be a bad spend lol.

They've never done them AFAIK.
Apparently they did or had a scheme where ticket no 49 or something automatically applied for all away games subject to having the points - had to stop it when they couldn't hold payment card details on file. It wasn't a physical season card or book. Just meant if you went to every game you didn't have to fanny on applying as done automatically iirc. I'm sure someone will confirm?

22nd consecutive for me. Family enclosure at Roker Park and been in the same seat in the East Stand since SOL opened.

30 years for me, Fulwell, then south east corner then up to the premier concourse, gave it up a couple of years ago. Travelling from Doncaster got to be a grind when we were only winning 3 or 4 home games a season. If i lived in the NE i would probably still be going but need a break for a little while. I've been to the odd game since but only 4 or 5 in each of the last two seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back