Serial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah he was. Strange one that, especially given what subsequently came to light about them not reporting tests on the bottle and rope near the crime scene.

But I feel like he might be a red herring. I mean, there's no obvious reason why Jay would implicate Adnan if either of them weren't guilty, and there doesn't seem to be any link from him to Jay or Adnan, nor does Adnan provide a reason why Jay would implicate him out of malice alone.

If I had to guess, I would suggest that:

Jay had some kind of jealous thing for Adnan's lass and killed her, and when evidence pointed to him the police got him, threw in Adnan because the boyfriend/husband is always a decent suspect, and Jay spun the story to save his own arse

What a comeback. Ending was a mic drop moment, cannot wait for the next ep. Anyone know how often they usually drop the episodes, I binged them all after it had finished last time so not sure how regular they come out?

What a comeback. Ending was a mic drop moment, cannot wait for the next ep. Anyone know how often they usually drop the episodes, I binged them all after it had finished last time so not sure how regular they come out?
1 a week iirc

Im really looking forward to this new series, I've been intrigued by the story since the soldier was freed, but also by how little there has been in the press over a very suspicious tale!

Incredible that like. Still disappointed about the next season, thought it started off well but got boring fast. First was excellent start to finish.

If anyone's after a new listen that's very similar, try Untold. About the Daniel Morgan murder in the 80s with the Met Police and Murdoch press allegedly tangled up in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back