Skrillex

• Thread starter Deleted User 17809
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Im a big fan of Skrillex, love his music but by my own admission I dont listen to alot of stuff, just catch on to the stuff I like.

This set is as good as ive seen.

Dubstep champion of the world, DJ and producer.

Amazing skills all round and if you haven't heard of him before you haven't got a clue tbh, but here's your introduction if not.

headphones Skrillex is using on video are Beats Pro, a fantastic DJ headphone which I've got also, only the ltd edition Detox ones - 40mm drivers that deliver serious bass

Hoy yer fave Skrillex tunes down here with opinions and interesting discussion on Dubstep as a whole.
Who? Mc stompin and techno t were my heros. Mc's like but class.

Dubstep champion of the world, DJ and producer.

Amazing skills all round and if you haven't heard of him before you haven't got a clue tbh, but here's your introduction if not.

headphones Skrillex is using on video are Beats Pro, a fantastic DJ headphone which I've got also, only the ltd edition Detox ones - 40mm drivers that deliver serious bass

Hoy yer fave Skrillex tunes down here with opinions and interesting discussion on Dubstep as a whole.

Do people really pay money to watch someone jumping up and down behind a record deck and occasionally shout and wave their hands about??
Does he create any music on the spot or is he just playing a few records??

There`s parts of that that sound like a big fart.

I'll tell you what is embarrassing about this type of music, the over reliance on computerised baby voices, it's f***ing excruciating :oops:

Do people really pay money to watch someone jumping up and down behind a record deck and occasionally shout and wave their hands about??
Does he create any music on the spot or is he just playing a few records??

There`s parts of that that sound like a big fart.

Skrillex is also a very talented music producer.

From his latest album Recess, "Ragga Bomb" :cool:

Skrillex is also a very talented music producer.

From his latest album Recess, "Ragga Bomb" :cool:

f***ing quality that like,

If you're going electronic,
then go electronic,
Nee of these lolly pops sticks on on milk bottle tops, buy some f***ing synths ya cheap German cunts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back