Smoke bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not a fan of this bouncing about chucking beer all over but each to their own. They're all bairns and just enjoying themselves. They've spent their money and made the effort to travel away and support us so they've already earned my respect.

What I can't understand is anyone over 20 joining in. We stopped in Lichfield (I think) before West Brom first match of the season and it was going on in one of the boozers. Everyone who didn't want to be involved just stood back. Anyway, this one lad, must have been 25+ walked to the bar, paid £4 for a pint turned round, pint in the air and bounced and screamed all the way back to where he was standing. He spilt beer over loads of people, banging into people who wanted nothing to do with it, obviously thinking he looked the part. He just looked like an absolute helmet. A helmet who had hardly any beer left in his glass too.

Anyway, looking forward to Hull tomorrow.

I'm not a fan of this bouncing about chucking beer all over but each to their own. They're all bairns and just enjoying themselves. They've spent their money and made the effort to travel away and support us so they've already earned my respect.

What I can't understand is anyone over 20 joining in. We stopped in Lichfield (I think) before West Brom first match of the season and it was going on in one of the boozers. Everyone who didn't want to be involved just stood back. Anyway, this one lad, must have been 25+ walked to the bar, paid £4 for a pint turned round, pint in the air and bounced and screamed all the way back to where he was standing. He spilt beer over loads of people, banging into people who wanted nothing to do with it, obviously thinking he looked the part. He just looked like an absolute helmet. A helmet who had hardly any beer left in his glass too.

Big pointy 3 spire thing big old building could have been a clue? :lol:

Seen loads who arent bairns doing it at away games.

All for having a laugh at away games, however smoke bombs on the concourse are not. All it takes is for one of the away fans there to have a respiratory problem or indeed a heart problem and there could be fatal circumstances. People need to think of bigger picture the f***ing idiots

All for having a laugh at away games, however smoke bombs on the concourse are not. All it takes is for one of the away fans there to have a respiratory problem or indeed a heart problem and there could be fatal circumstances. People need to think of bigger picture the f***ing idiots
Haway man if your that bad you shouldn't be gaining to away games like or not in the same end as away fans f***ing hell.

Haway man if your that bad you shouldn't be gaining to away games like or not in the same end as away fans f***ing hell.

To be fair mate, I have seen quite a few people keel over at matches in my time going. Bloke at Crystal palace play off game actually died from a heart attack. People with heart problems may not even know they have them. Just think where smoke bombs are concerned, people need to start and use common sense.

To be fair mate, I have seen quite a few people keel over at matches in my time going. Bloke at Crystal palace play off game actually died from a heart attack. People with heart problems may not even know they have them. Just think where smoke bombs are concerned, people need to start and use common sense.

agreed, set them off in the stands.

Right the lads who set the smoke bomb off were from Jarrow and hebburn only school kids prob a daft thing to do but we all do daft things n learn from them ,I know who it was as my lad was with them n he's been told off ,these lads follow the club all over and are great supporters,not a bunch of idiots actually all bright kids who done something silly ,up n coming these lads and a big squad of them who are the future of the club so don't be too harsh on them ,oh n there ne mugs neither !

Perhaps let Gus know and they could get a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back