Smoke bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the zany concourse crew, does it have to be beer you chuck about? Why not go to the bar, ask for a pint of water and then chuck that about, thus meaning you haven't paid £4 for a pint of lager that you won't drink and also save yourself a bit coin?

Good points. It's also easier for innocent bystanders to wash water off their designer coats and the young kids won't smell of stale beer when they return to school on Monday.

My 5 year old watched the smoke bomb and beer throwing from a distance and thought it was hilarious

He nearly cried when Rooney scored that penna like, does that make Rooney a brainless idiot too?
Not sure what the outcome will be for you 5 year old but it's good to see that you're bringing him up well.

I think they look quite good in the stands and help create a good atmosphere.

If i was being a bit dramatic I suppose they could panic some people if used in a confined space like a concourse, although kids being kids, most of them no doubt think its great.
Why do the people who let off these devices always throw them, why don't they pull the pin or whatever, put it on the ground and watch the display that they've created?

Last edited:
Not sure what the outcome will be for you 5 year old but it's good to see that you're bringing him up well.

Why do the people who let off these devices always throw them, why don't they pull the pin or whatever, put it on the ground and watch the display that they've created?

It'd be more impressive if they tipped red dye or powder all over themselves then self immolated.

Right the lads who set the smoke bomb off were from Jarrow and hebburn only school kids prob a daft thing to do but we all do daft things n learn from them ,I know who it was as my lad was with them n he's been told off ,these lads follow the club all over and are great supporters,not a bunch of idiots actually all bright kids who done something silly ,up n coming these lads and a big squad of them who are the future of the club so don't be too harsh on them ,oh n there ne mugs neither !

In reality u tosspot who's going to stick a grenade ,bomb or canister down their knickers ffs man what a clown!
Logon or register to see this image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back