So,,,, getting away from the run of the mill cash, beer threads, without getting snipped...

One of my favourite things to do to get my lass started on a rant is mention teachers. Several of her close family members are or were teachers and they wind her up no end :lol:

All of the teachers were old when I was at school, like ancient to the point that theres actually no survivors at the school now (although one has only recently retired. Now practically all of the bairns teachers (juniors and comp) are all youngins like mid 20s early 30s. Know quite a few teachers now and they are sound

Very, two live over the road (a married couple) and I can safely say they are as dull as dishwasher, absolutely no crack about anything interesting at all.
Because they have nothing in their dull lives, apart from school.

But at the end of the day they have a job to do. Groundhog day, but a job all the same.

The demise of the staff room has certainly seen a whole host of boring fuckers enter the ranks tbf.

When I first started in 2005 there used to be a race to get to the staff room for a seat at lunchtime.

My current place it’s empty. Most use lunchtime to catch up on work. They don’t understand that they need the break from working even for their own sanity for 30 minutes

What's going on here?
A thread marra, try starting one.
The demise of the staff room has certainly seen a whole host of boring fuckers enter the ranks tbf.

When I first started in 2005 there used to be a race to get to the staff room for a seat at lunchtime.

My current place it’s empty. Most use lunchtime to catch up on work. They don’t understand that they need the break from working even for their own sanity for 30 minutes
Good post, always take your breaks. Its needed for sanity, if nothing else.

Last edited:

Back