Stewart Downing to sign for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boro in the championship or sunderland in the premier league should be no comparison but obviously if he wants to play the prodigal son bit.
How much sherar would have won if he had went to man u? He could have given the skunks a season or two and still would have been admired.
If downing goes there i still think its a strange decision but fair play to him if he wants to be the local hero

No brainer for me if Boro can get close with the loot, they get on a decent run will be 20,000 of the two heeded fookas in there

Would be a great signing for us

I'd be a bit concerned if he's actually considering Boro as an option......quality players just don't drop down a league for sentimental reasons. Suggests to me that he may not have the fire in his belly any longer to prove himself at the highest level.

I'd be a bit concerned if he's actually considering Boro as an option......quality players just don't drop down a league for sentimental reasons. Suggests to me that he may not have the fire in his belly any longer to prove himself at the highest level.

Yea they do, suggests to me the contrary, even fookin Stevie Wonder can see that

Name me some players who have recently regained their place at International level then left the PL to ply their trade in the Championship while still at their peak.

Errr and ye think joining us will keep him in the England squad? Fook me, where the fook u been........

I find it really difficult to engage you in conversation mate......aside from all this childish "fookin" shit you just fly off on a tangent when asked a question or asked to explain your viewpoint.

:lol::lol::lol:

U need to travel more, wake up smell the coffee.......sweet Jeesas

and good luck to him too!

He is a decent player, but not what I expect us to sign this summer especially for the reported fees and wages.

Its pace and power I want to see especially in midfield and up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back