Stoke's defensive record

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the owld song 1-0 to the Arsenal ;)
Nowt wrong with it if you are in our position. I think there will be a few of them between now and May.
Leeds used to do it as well. There's something good about grinding out 1 nils as it pisses everybody else off !

Stoke are not a great side. If it wasn't for Butland the Mags would have battered them and we all know how poor their form has been lately.

Shawcross is one of the most underrated players in this league.

Agree with this. Their form has completely transformed since he returned. Lad deserves a crack at the big time if you ask me. Might be a bit late now that Stones and Smalling look the real deal, but were Cahill and Jagielka really 30 caps better than this lad?

Really got to beat Stoke & Watford at home to still be with in with a fighting chance after Christmas 17/20 points at the turn of the year would be bloody brilliant

Beat Stoke & Watford & a surprise result v one of the big boys would Dee nicely

Love to be on 20 points come 2016

15 would be very good IMO

Stoke at home, we've got to be looking at winning this. December will be slim pickings, and this is a more than winnable game.

It's the law of averages isn't it. They have gone five away games without conceeding in the Premiership so statistically they are due for a spill. Take for example the odds these days of winning two games on the bounce .... Oh just a second ...........

Home games have to be 3 points regardless of the opposition
Draws are no good in our predicament
A couple of weeks back I d have agreed. Avoid losing and anything else above and beyond that will be class

Stoke at home, we've got to be looking at winning this. December will be slim pickings, and this is a more than winnable game.
Your right it's more winnable but a draw is still canny. I m not fussed about our next run of games. A few weeks back I d have expected absolute hammerings. We ll pick a few unexpected points

With Arsenal away Chelsea away Man city away and Liverpool at home in December we need 3 points, February is going to be a twat of a month as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back