Summer is Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

The weather has been great here for a while, love it. When the sun is out I feel much better, early morning cuppa on the balcony to start the day :cool:

You say nowt positive man, proper old misery guts. If you want examples i've nowt on in the morning at work so will dig up examples for you
I was positive about my android box until you and your cronies started telling me how shit it was. Despite your constant put downs I remained positive about my decision.

I stated I was positive about the summer but preferred winter, then you steamrollered in saying how I have a negative outlook on life.

That's the only conversations I ever remember having with you so I look forward to your damning evidence tomorrow :lol:

I was positive about my android box until you and your cronies started telling me how shit it was. Despite your constant put downs I remained positive about my decision.

I stated I was positive about the summer but preferred winter, then you steamrollered in saying how I have a negative outlook on life.

That's the only conversations I ever remember having with you so I look forward to your damning evidence tomorrow :lol:

Ive something to do tomorrow morning now :)

Now if you'll excuse me the bairns asleep so me and ths missus are gonna have a glass of wine on the balcony as its still a very pleasant 24 degrees

Ive something to do tomorrow morning now :)

Now if you'll excuse me the bairns asleep so me and ths missus are gonna have a glass of wine on the balcony as its still a very pleasant 24 degrees
Enjoy, I look forward to your findings. I am aware that I do say SOME negative things as well as some positive things but you stated I only say negative so I'm curiously excited to see how you prove you're not a liar.

Love summer me. It's my favourite season :cool:
My favourite I struggle to decide between the new birth of life and the growth of Springtime, the blissful hot days, magnificent light of Summer, it's skies, the joy and youthful feelings it evokes, or the sight of canopy's of colour on tree tops and the bounty of vivid bright berries all around that Autumn brings?
The fury of weather that Winter brings is also beautiful but I'm not keen on the cold.:lol:

I'm off tomorrow and the youngest has his induction at infants in the morning. I've got to pick him up at 11.30 and we get a school dinner together. Gerrin :lol:
then i think we'll walk down the river n hoy stones in. Love summer me

My favourite I struggle to decide between the new birth of life and the growth of Springtime, the blissful hot days, magnificent light of Summer, it's skies, the joy and youthful feelings it evokes, or the sight of canopy's of colour on tree tops and the bounty of vivid bright berries all around that Autumn brings?
The fury of weather that Winter brings is also beautiful but I'm not keen on the cold.:lol:

Haway tb man ffs:lol::lol:

Curries marra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back