Summer is Class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the f***ing summer :cool: It always reminds me of having roof down in motor and cruising to these :lol:. Getting a bit old to do it now but still do it as it's fun regardless.

Another positive is lasses arl ower with next to nowt on helps anarl (if you ignore the heffas), fuck winter and Christmas as it should be summer all year round! :lol:
Fresh Prince :cool::cool:

You mean

Summer lovin'
Had me a blast
Summer lovin'
Happened so fast

Love summer me. That's why I moved to where its summer all year round.
I do miss the long summer nights as at the solstice here it gets dark about 9pm. Nowt better than walking down Alexandra Road to the Rosedene about 9,30 pm on a summer evening with the smell of them trees.
Or lurching home from Annabel's after a lock in with the birds singing already. A few hours kip then up for swiftie in The Barnes and off down the sea front for a stroll and checking out the tottie.

And some summer choons

Summer Breeze - Isley Brothers
Long Hot Summer - Style Council
Perfumed Garden - Dazz Band
View From A Hill - Chameleons
Someone Somewhere In Summertime - Simple Minds
Reel Around The Fountain - Smiths
My Life in the Sunshine - Roy Ayers
Those words have been correct in my head for 30 yrs. Oops

It will be hilarious either way because everything I post isn't negative so it's literally impossible for you to prove it. If you do try tho that will be funny too cause I'm just some message board random who you're going to dedicate some of your life to checking out my posting history.

:D You are trying a bit too hard to be positive mind - just get back to being miserable it suits you better

:D You are trying a bit too hard to be positive mind - just get back to being miserable it suits you better

Negative comment to a thread
Las Vegas in November

Negative attitude
People stuck in overdraft for years

Negative opinion of a lad and inconsiderate commenting
Valeting Earnings

Last edited:
Certainly chillout summer music that like and there's plenty more no doubt :cool:

The other class thing about summer was going abroad in the 90's and hearing all the cheesy dance pop songs before they hit the UK :lol:. I'd come back with a list and go to the likes of HMV and Volume and order the import CD's for silly money at a time! Still got all the CD's in boxes somewhere and must have spent shitloads on the ower the years! :neutral:

In the 80's I used to take music abroad meself on cassette (copied from records) as they'd never heard half the stuff I'd take ower so I was a reet music guru! :cool:
:cool:

Negative comment to a thread
Las Vegas in November

Negative attitude
People stuck in overdraft for years

Negative opinion of a lad and inconsiderate commenting
Valeting Earnings
So that's 3 negative comments (of which I've already admitted there will be some). Bit of a difference to only posting negative stuff really. Also quite ironic when I've only noticed you when you reply negatively towards me but that's for another day.

So that's 3 negative comments (of which I've already admitted there will be some). Bit of a difference to only posting negative stuff really. Also quite ironic when I've only noticed you when you reply negatively towards me but that's for another day.

No one said you only post negative things - you just appear to have a negative outlook/approach to a lot of things, more so than most on here

No one said you only post negative things - you just appear to have a negative outlook/approach to a lot of things, more so than most on here
Well you weren't very positive about Aldi curries, my Sky TV decision or my liking of summer and winter so maybe you're not as cheery as you think.

It's f***ing class. Scorching this week in London and I'm off work for a couple of weeks. :cool:

Having a walk around west London today before heading to a beer garden later, topper.

Its class on loads of nice lasses are out and about with not a lot on. The downside is it tempts non single blokes to be naughty.

People who prefer winter are weird!

Fashion is better in the winter. Love coats me.

It's f***ing class. Scorching this week in London and I'm off work for a couple of weeks. :cool:

Having a walk around west London today before heading to a beer garden later, topper.

Im very jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back