sunderland fans link adam johnson song to madelein mccann

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing how I was at the match Tuesday, on here quite a bit, and twitter quite a bit and I've yet to see anyone mention his name with Madeline or this 'x-rated who put the ball'.

Load of utter bullshit from a bullshit paper

There is a picture floating about showing Johnson & Madelein photoshopped together, maybe they saw it and decided to make something up off the back of that. Pulitzer material, obviously.

What a load of shite. The vast majority of our fans sang nothing other then "theres only one adam johnson" which is perfectly fine since, as they say, hes not been charged with any crime. I await their "sick newcastle fans tweet pictures of johnson and savile" and their reports on the songs that fans of many other clubs have been posting, wouldnt hold my breath though.

Its a f***ing shite site anyway, the only tits bigger than the ones they plaster all over to get "readers" are the ones they have writing for them.

Oh, and madeleine mccann? Aye, good of you to take the high ground seeing as the mccanns sued you for libel and forced you to print a front page apology you set of f***ing arseholes

f***ing hell did he sum it that in crayon, scummy paper on its high horse some of the shit the papers in this country do and have done would put any chant how sick it is in the shade. Never heard either never seen owt On Twitter, I guess every single person talking about this on Twitter is a safc the?. I've seen shit from other fans more than I have safc.

How is it possible for daily star and newspaper to be in the same sentence? It's just wrong.

Load of rubbish. I was at the game, in the pubs before hand, under the stands, on twitter, Facebook and here and seen nothing other than a few supporting songs for him. Absolutely shocking article.

The problem is the likes of talksport pick up on it and claim it is true....will probably be fat fucker quinny or the slag he presents with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back