Sunderland Pride!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the Cambridge one a few years ago. Highly enjoyable, although that's largely because it was a sunny day and the pink cider was both strong and cheap.

Are you saying you disapprove of camp gays? Are you saying gays cannot express themselves because of other less camp gays and you are happy that this allows you to poke fun?

We haven't really come very far. Could you please put these comments on a London site. We provincials are trying to promote a more tolerant society.

You should come along to this.

Most of these events in this part of the world are no-longer about changing things for the better and the Pride tag should be removed or at least reconsidered if you ask me. It is a street party nothing more nothing less. Nothing wrong with that, of course, the world could do with more jolly people, but I agree that it does more damage to the LGBT community than good if the events are taken for more than just street parties.

You should come along to this.

At least you have outed a few bumders on the thread mind.

Most of these events in this part of the world are no-longer about changing things for the better and the Pride tag should be removed or at least reconsidered if you ask me. It is a street party nothing more nothing less. Nothing wrong with that, of course, the world could do with more jolly people, but I agree that it does more damage for the LGBT community than good if the events are taken for more than just street parties.

how?

don't make me shout at you again for a second day in a row hazza :)

one was cape town. got out of the lift from the airport straight into floats and allsorts. decond was Swansea on my mates stag.

good party atmosphere
i remember you mentioning that stag in swansea before - wasnt that the one that you said that drinking 15 pints made your arse sore!!!

I can't understand why they feel so proud about sticking their knob up some ones shitter, can someone explain this to me.

don't make me shout at you again for a second day in a row hazza :)

one was cape town. got out of the lift from the airport straight into floats and allsorts. decond was Swansea on my mates stag.

good party atmosphere

Did you party hard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back