The Apprentice 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just watching this off last night, quickest sacking ever that wasn't it.

I really don't think she wanted to be there in the end anyway, realised weeks ago she was well out of her depth

Just watching this off last night, quickest sacking ever that wasn't it.

I really don't think she wanted to be there in the end anyway, realised weeks ago she was well out of her depth

I think the quickest was last year when Lindsay jumped before she was pushed (but he pushed her anyway). She admitted she was out of her depth and didn't know what she was doing there.

Used to be a podium dancer apparently.

Was gang raped by 3 Iranians as well.

I think the quickest was last year when Lindsay jumped before she was pushed (but he pushed her anyway). She admitted she was out of her depth and didn't know what she was doing there.

Made himself look like a berk, like a jilted lover - "you can't dump me, I dump you!".

Firing somebody after they have quit, I reckon the lass last night realised she was for the bullet as soon as she didn't have a flyer.

Last edited:
Was gang raped by 3 Iranians as well.

Made himself look like a berk, like a jilted lover - "you can't dump me, I dump you!".

Firing somebody after they have quit, I reckon the lass last night realised she was for the bullet as soon as she didn't have a flyer.

She was f***ing clueless like, I was losing my rag at the tele every time she came on the screen standing about like a lost puppy :lol:

Did anyone see this bloke running down the stairs right at the beginning when they are running to meet Sugar?

Not that I'm gay or owt as I was waiting for the lasses doing the running up/down the stairs but you couldn't help but notice his puffy nippled moobs were bouncing up and down! :eek::lol::lol::lol:

Logon or register to see this image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back