The bloke who has the SAFC memorabilia collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
The plan is for it to be more than just a museum. There will hopefully be regular 'Special Guests' doing Q&As and such.

Loads of ideas in place.

In the meantime keep an eye out for talk ins around the area where some of the memorabilia will be on display.

So far:

March 6 at The Board Inn with Marco Gabbiadini.

May 2 at Railway Inn Ryhope with several 73 cup winners.
Could somewhere be found in the sol? How about the beacon if light - if sir bob is involved it should be good! A museum in there with all the kids coming in would be an excellent attraction! Perhaps a few fans could get together with the club to develop? Would be a great project!

Could somewhere be found in the sol? How about the beacon if light - if sir bob is involved it should be good! A museum in there with all the kids coming in would be an excellent attraction! Perhaps a few fans could get together with the club to develop? Would be a great project!

It's a separate venture at the moment, the club don't have anything to do with it.

Ok good luck with it mate. Think it would be a great attraction in or near to the sol.

Cheers mate.

I'm merely a foot soldier in the venture.

Michael is putting a huge amount of time and effort into it, and I know he appreciates all the support he receives from fellow fans.

I agree to a point, I even wore Porterfields jacket. it's just brilliant how unselfish he is, having little kids come and hold all priceless stuff etc it's amazing. Wearing Borinis shirt though, I had to. I could of worn any on display but borini was the only Sunderland player score at Wembley
You must be built like a 10 year old boy then. It's tiny.:lol:

You mustn't be on the 'High Priority' list :)
:lol:
I never am. He wants summat off me though this time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back