The True Geordie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished hoying up. Bad enough coming from a mag but even worse that for the most he's actually right:oops:

Comment of the year/half decade.

Frank Lampard
1 hour ago

Every year this happens to sunderland. I remember it since steve bruce was sacked. He got sacked, martin o neil came in, did a good job till the end of the season. Next season, he was shit. sacked, in comes di canio. same story again. comes gus poyet, did a good job, and now this season they look bad. A new manager every year. The players are the blame, it isn't a coincidence when it happens every year

I find him entertaining me like and he was pretty much spot on. You would think he was a massive lads fan

Speaks more sense than the usual FTM "keep the faith" nobheeds with their heads buried deep in the sand who can't see the club is in trouble and that the team is shit.

Haven't watched this vid but last season after the 0-3 he said poyet was a good manager and would 'sort the mackems right out'. Is he still saying that?

I find him entertaining me like and he was pretty much spot on. You would think he was a massive lads fan

He is certainly massive, the fat piece of shite.

I know how shite we were so I don't need to be told by some fat deluded geordie bastard. Fuck knows what he'd be like if god forbid they won a derby. His ranger/ derby meltdowns were class but he won't be getting anymore hits from me

His analysis is very good and he wasn't biased. Lets be honest if the Mags had lost 8-0 we would have been laughing and takng the piss, whereas he never.

If he supported any other club, he wouldn't get stick.

Why the fuck was he watching our match when his own team were playing ? :confused:

Not only is his name shite but he constantly talks in the 3rd person
Sky Sports Game of the Day, marra. Wouldn't show games, if no one watched them, especially a shocking result like that, and his teams biggest rivals.

He's spot on, didnt simply take the piss or owt, just critiqued, and rather unbiased. He called our performance as the horrific shitty mess it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back