The True Geordie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just done what I said not to and went to YouTube to look at this fcuking idiots rants.

His opening video, 'How it all started' and this sums them all up.

Q. When was the first time you remember falling on love with football?

A. Well I've been watching football since 94.....

End exercise!!!!!

He should change his name to the True Maggie as we have Geordie's who have seen the light.

I've just done what I said not to and went to YouTube to look at this fcuking idiots rants.

His opening video, 'How it all started' and this sums them all up.

Q. When was the first time you remember falling on love with football?

A. Well I've been watching football since 94.....

End exercise!!!!!

He should change his name to the True Maggie as we have Geordie's who have seen the light.

So? He'll be in his late 20s. Where you clueless at that age?

To be fair to Bri, that was the best amateur review I've seen for a long time. No clichés, no fancy bullshit, no big words or cringe factor just a straightforward honest analysis. I was expecting a reference to unsolicited anal sex but not one.
Honestly can't find anything wrong with that. Anyone who does feel free to pick up a Chronicle and read Fishpaste's latest masterpiece.

I havent watched it because I find the bloke completely unbearable. An absolute tit. I bet his "review" is nowt groundbreaking either as they never are. He just states what any other normal football fan can clearly see with a bit of aggression and few swear words and he has the idiots lapping it up. Boring.

I havent watched it because I find the bloke completely unbearable. An absolute tit. I bet his "review" is nowt groundbreaking either as they never are. He just states what any other normal football fan can clearly see with a bit of aggression and few swear words and he has the idiots lapping it up. Boring.
You only have to look at this board the last few days to see fans don't see clearly.

That analysis was better than anything I have read on here.

He was spot on in virtually everything he said and went easy on us really,
Well fuckin' good for him. Who are these fuckers who watch this **** on youtube - ffs, do you have NO self worth? I despair of some of the tossers on this forum, I really do. It's becoming a horrible place to come.

46 years ago today we were humped by Wist 'em 8-0 with that cheating Argy (oops! England hero :rolleyes:) Hurst punching the 1st goal in. After the match was brilliant, it was like Gallows humour in the pubs, everyone took it on the chin, we knew we'd been really fucked over by a good side but we knew also that it could have been worse, Monty had a great game and we all got pissed and rolled with it. Luckily for me I was in the RN and returned to my ship on Monday morning with not a word spoken about the episode. One of my messmates at that time was a Southampton fan too! Phew!! Happy Daze!

Well fuckin' good for him. Who are these fuckers who watch this **** on youtube - ffs, do you have NO self worth? I despair of some of the tossers on this forum, I really do. It's becoming a horrible place to come.

46 years ago today we were humped by Wist 'em 8-0 with that cheating Argy (oops! England hero :rolleyes:) Hurst punching the 1st goal in. After the match was brilliant, it was like Gallows humour in the pubs, everyone took it on the chin, we knew we'd been really fucked over by a good side but we knew also that it could have been worse, Monty had a great game and we all got pissed and rolled with it. Luckily for me I was in the RN and returned to my ship on Monday morning with not a word spoken about the episode. One of my messmates at that time was a Southampton fan too! Phew!! Happy Daze!

Just the 21,237 fuckers have watched that particular video marra.

Haven't watched this vid but last season after the 0-3 he said poyet was a good manager and would 'sort the mackems right out'. Is he still saying that?

Poyet is a good manager, we've had a string of good managers yet the team remains shite. There's a current recurring theme appearing within SAFC, no matter how good the manager the team remains woeful, so the problem cannot be Poyet. Something needs to change in the club and it isn't the manager.

Poyet is a good manager, we've had a string of good managers yet the team remains shite. There's a current recurring theme appearing within SAFC, no matter how good the manager the team remains woeful, so the problem cannot be Poyet. Something needs to change in the club and it isn't the manager.

Since the Keegan years every manager except Robson has seen his team be shite at Newcastle too.

In fact the same can be said for many a club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back