Things in your house that you remember from when you were a bairn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganny had them nylon sheets on the spare bed when I kipped at hers,never felt cold like it to this day upon getting between the sheets on a winters night.

And the great thing was that if you couldn't be bothered to get your arse out of bed you got a 20,000 volt shock of static electricity !

Hmm bit like the wallpaper my brother and I first formed our young minds around. Can you imagine that wallpaper being one of the first things you see other than your parents!

We had dark green Vymura at one point plus the swirly 70's carpet. It truly was the decade that style forgot.

This was our wallpaper at the start of the 70's.... Definitely the decade style forgot or misplaced! That's me and my brother with our Da, not long after they got us.

Logon or register to see this image
It's not as bad as our paper. We also used to have a minging old red settee which had unlimited amounts of change and other crap down the sides - I got to be an expert at finding the old pennies and half crowns in between the squishy things that I left behind. Fruit gums were my favourite find once I rubbed the fluff off them :lol:

Had one of these too - couldn't be arsed to make the whole skeleton so I just did the skull.

my nana had some utter shit in her house
had this on the stairs but in white, the mount of times i knocked the fucker down the stairs while dicking around, just got a clip and it was glued together again

those awful blue fish things in the bog

cant find a pic but she also had a clock with the hands and stuff to the right and a picture of a woodland mill engraved on wood, was utter f***ing shit :lol::lol:

this table

Brass Horses, the amount of times i got a clip for whacking my sister with them.

again always used to get a clip for pulling the stopper out of these and flinging pot pourri everywhere

Pendelfin rabbits, they were f***ing everywhere, my mams got them now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back