Ticketmaster Dynamic Pricing

Slash is playing the City Hall next year. Champion I thought, only to see the cheapest ticket is £133 standing :eek:.had a check for the Birmingham date and the cheapest is £47.

f***ing shocking! We get well shafted for gigs up here.

Eh? So they are changing prices depending on how many people are trying to buy tickets ?

Is that why Liam Gallagher standing tickets were £85 yesterday or is the ‘man of the people’ now just a greedy #### as well these days !!

An absolute ba5t@rds trick.

They claim it's to stop touts getting rich. Utter shite. There are ways to ensure the original ticket purchaser is the one allowed to attend. This just happens to be a method that maximises income for all with their snots in the trough.

Last edited:
Eh? So they are changing prices depending on how many people are trying to buy tickets ?

Is that why Liam Gallagher standing tickets were £85 yesterday or is the ‘man of the people’ now just a greedy #### as well these days !!
Standard price these days. He’s £88 standing Glasgow. Seats from £53 to £96. None left like.

Dynamic pricing is shocking. Saw Skindred last night at Newcastle NX and it was only £25.

I wouldn't go back there for a gig though. They e managed to make it sound worse after a refurb

Dynamic pricing is shocking. Saw Skindred last night at Newcastle NX and it was only £25.

I wouldn't go back there for a gig though. They e managed to make it sound worse after a refurb

Saw them at Boomtown in the summer, never heard of them we just happened to be at an arena when they came on and it was absolutely class. One of the best bands we saw

Rare now that I’ll pay more than £30 for a gig ticket. There’s that many good bands play the likes of Pop Recs & the Cluny that I could do a gig a week & have a class time.

Rarely even consider bigger gigs these days cos there’s a point, like the example above, where it’s a piss take.

was having this conversation on the metro the other day, we were on the way back from the bug club at gosforth civic and s club 7 had played somewhere in newcastle. i'd much rather go to a 100-200 capacity venue and enjoy a small band than see a big band that's a football pitch away.

and that's not even considering the price

was having this conversation on the metro the other day, we were on the way back from the bug club at gosforth civic and s club 7 had played somewhere in newcastle. i'd much rather go to a 100-200 capacity venue and enjoy a small band than see a big band that's a football pitch away.

and that's not even considering the price
Going to see Billy Bragg soon, think that’ll be a half decent price, but not seen him yet. There’s the likes of the Stones & maybe Springsteen if he plays the stadium where I’ll put my hand in my pocket, but apart from “ticking them off the list”, there’s no need anymore.

My next few are Martin Stephenson, Alabama 3, hopefully Bob Vylan, Dreadzone.

Much rather do that than Liam Gallagher in an arena. & I’m a massive Oasis fan.

Going to see Billy Bragg soon, think that’ll be a half decent price, but not seen him yet. There’s the likes of the Stones & maybe Springsteen if he plays the stadium where I’ll put my hand in my pocket, but apart from “ticking them off the list”, there’s no need anymore.

martin stephenson i'll be at and planning on bob vylan anarl. supported by panic shack is a nice treat, canny for a warm up. squid tomorra.

BC camplight supported by personal trainer also at boiler shop is decent but i probably gonna give that a miss.

martin stephenson i'll be at and planning on bob vylan anarl. supported by panic shack is a nice treat, canny for a warm up. squid tomorra.

BC camplight supported by personal trainer also at boiler shop is decent but i probably gonna give that a miss.
Would’ve done Ian McNabb & Deadletter but I’m away.

We’ve just named bands there that could form a day line up at a festival & you can see them in an intimate venue for sub £30 each. Or f***ing £133 for Slash man :lol:

I posted this a while back and got told its supply and demmand by posters here and it's fair enough.

It is shocking but sometimes it isn't dynamite pricing and it's just resale tickets you can see
They are absolute scumbags all of them are Ticketmaster, gigs and tours everyone of them fuck them all.
Gigs and tours aka see tickets are far better then ticketmaster

Would’ve done Ian McNabb & Deadletter but I’m away.

We’ve just named bands there that could form a day line up at a festival & you can see them in an intimate venue for sub £30 each. Or f***ing £133 for Slash man :lol:

pretty much all of them i've seen at festivals before :) thanks for the reminder about deadletter i do want to see them.

i've also just found out i've got an event on the same day as bob vylan & panic shack so might swap that out for deadletter or bc camplight & personal trainer.. or maybe both haha

Saw them as support earlier in the year. Had never heard of them but really enjoyed them.

Shame about DX. It was dire when it was O2 so no idea how they've made it worse!

Dread zone,?? Wow, they still going, saw them at the riverside in the 90’s.

Back