Train Tickets....again

Status
Not open for further replies.

No mate it doesn't actually.

So what does the other bit of paper do for you? I travelled to London on the train this week, although I only got 3 things - the two tickets and a "collection receipt". WTF is this for? It isn't proof of purchase any more than the actual tickets - it has the price on it but so do the tickets. It says where the tickets were picked up from but no information on who purchased them. It isn't a VAT receipt. It just says that the tickets were collected, but the existence of the f***ing tickets themselves kind of renders this a redundant function Shirley. WTF is it for??? (Shouty old bloke who can't understand stuff in the modern world)

it's ok mate, my parents are in the up and coming trendy area of rickleton. chocked full of restaurants.

Have a good time but next time try to protect your identity a bit more. You might as well have hoyed on your PIN and suit measurements while you were at it. There are a lot of mentalists on this site and they may stalk you over the festive period.

So what does the other bit of paper do for you? I travelled to London on the train this week, although I only got 3 things - the two tickets and a "collection receipt". WTF is this for? It isn't proof of purchase any more than the actual tickets - it has the price on it but so do the tickets. It says where the tickets were picked up from but no information on who purchased them. It isn't a VAT receipt. It just says that the tickets were collected, but the existence of the f***ing tickets themselves kind of renders this a redundant function Shirley. WTF is it for??? (Shouty old bloke who can't understand stuff in the modern world)

On Virgin trains they say you need to have you ticket, seat reservation, proof of purchase AND the card you used to buy the tickets in order for you tickets to be valid.

It's a disgrace like.

And while I'm at it does anyone have any idea how I go about claiming a refund of Richard f***ing Branson for his bastard train being late last night? I assume there must be some link off the Virgin website but they must have it well hidden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back