Travellers arriving on mass

Remember though that in the majority this board is infested with the looney left who would be happy to do away with law and order, border and immigration controls and let people just do what they want. The police are seen as an irritant and symptomatic of an establishment that has as its main objective the f***ing over of the "working class man".

You'll be rounded on if you dont side with them.

If you really want to annoy them side with Israel against Palestine. Lift off time.
Fight the power!

Have they fooked off yet? I want to gan out on the bike, but I'm scared to ride past them now!

wor lass got stuck this morning as they closed the roads to let them get away, nice of the police that.

also heard all the horror stories locally about what they have been upto but thankfully haven't been affected to much by it other than the crows nest closing early last sunday while we were in.

bad crack for the mcdonalds staff but one of the managers was an utter bell to me and the missus last friday night so meh

I don't mind you saying at all.

The ignorance and idiocy comment is based on the fact that nobody on here actually knows what the police response is, so they are jumping to their own conclusions. I have already suggested that one poster contact the police to answer his important question and he thought it more appropriate to try and ridicule my suggestion instead. Nobody has given any shred of evidence to support their ideas. As far as I'm aware nobody from here has spent any time at the travellers site, why would they? All any of you have is hearsay and individual incidents that you have heard about. How do any of you know there has been no police action for these incidents? That's my burning question, I'd love to know the answer.

There is a clear dislike of the police prevalent on this forum which is displayed whenever the police are mentioned on a thread. I get that some people aren't supportive of them due to whatever experiences they've had with them in the past. I've had bad (and good) experiences with them too but I'm capable of seeing through the fog of hysteria and outrage that overcomes a lot of people on here when the word 'police' gets typed onto a thread.

I find it really disappointing that so many people can seemingly have so little faith in them. From my experience they, for the most part, do a cracking job under really difficult conditions. They aren't "frightened" to uphold the law.

I implore any one of you to actually contact them and ask them for an update on any of the individual incidents mentioned on the thread so far. The vast majority of the time they will give an update to a member of the public. It will answer your questions and might even change the way you think. That's me signing off this thread now like! Congratulations if you read all of that.

They quite clearly were frightened to uphold the law all over the country when literally thousands of children were being raped repeatedly over a fifteen year period by a minority group.

wor lass got stuck this morning as they closed the roads to let them get away, nice of the police that.

also heard all the horror stories locally about what they have been upto but thankfully haven't been affected to much by it other than the crows nest closing early last sunday while we were in.

bad crack for the mcdonalds staff but one of the managers was an utter bell to me and the missus last friday night so meh
Yer not from Seaham biscuit marra if yer wummin is WOR lass

Have to hand it to the kvents arter all...pay no taxes...swan around in high end motors and vans ...take a shite wherever and whenever the mood takes them...whats not to like abat fuckin that .?

Back