Vespa restoration, complete at last!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They look pretty good mate don't they, there's another company does replica vintage vespa's, neco they're called, they look really good.

Aye Necos lost their distributors over here. I was a bit put off by them being plastic too.

Scomadis are just getting set up and I'm e mailing with the gadgie to find out of they can ship me one over or if I should wait till they set up a distributor network. They are plastic too, but everything else I love. Much as I love the originals the technology is 50-60 years old. Like having an e type jag without injectors, power steering, A/C, anti locks etc.

Scomadis are four stroke, injectors, double disk brakes, liquid cooled, push button start, double coil shocks on both wheels, integrated indicators and will go up to 75 mph says the bloke. Sounds good to me and they look great anarl.

Aye Necos lost their distributors over here. I was a bit put off by them being plastic too.

Scomadis are just getting set up and I'm e mailing with the gadgie to find out of they can ship me one over or if I should wait till they set up a distributor network. They are plastic too, but everything else I love. Much as I love the originals the technology is 50-60 years old. Like having an e type jag without injectors, power steering, A/C, anti locks etc.

Scomadis are four stroke, injectors, double disk brakes, liquid cooled, push button start, double coil shocks on both wheels, integrated indicators and will go up to 75 mph says the bloke. Sounds good to me and they look great anarl.
Are they? Didn't know about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back