Weird incident in block u19 yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye it's hard hank the hockler - haven't you heard of him? The story goes he's a closet mag with Torres syndrome and goes to our games when theyre playing away - sits in a different seat every time so he doesn't get rumbled.

Aye it's hard hank the hockler - haven't you heard of him? The story goes he's a closet mag with Torres syndrome and goes to our games when theyre playing away - sits in a different seat every time so he doesn't get rumbled.
Aye. You can follow his progress by the smear of phlegm left behind like a grim snails trail. Apparently.

One bloke, from what I could tell , was accused of hockling at a kid????
Then another great SAFC fan from Shildon that many will know, had to be restrained from getting at the bloke.
Then a bloke in glasses and Stone Island top ( yes I know) was threatening to 'rip the head off' the alleged hockler. As far as I could tell, the alleged hockler then countered the threat and the speccy Stone Island bloke sat down sheepishly.
Anyone witness it and have a better and more accurate explanation???

The alleged hockler took a back seat and let his larger mate sort it out. The alleged hocklet was with a youngun as well so doubt he purposely hockled on anyone,

The alleged hockler took a back seat and let his larger mate sort it out. The alleged hocklet was with a youngun as well so doubt he purposely hockled on anyone,

Aye the lad in the grey hoodie thing seemed to take a back seat after a while.

Then another great SAFC fan from Shildon that many will know, had to be restrained from getting at the bloke.
Then a bloke in glasses and Stone Island top ( yes I know) was threatening to 'rip the head off' the alleged hockler. As far as I could tell, the alleged hockler then countered the threat and the speccy Stone Island bloke sat down sheepishly.

:?:

this is what happened as I am the speccy lad who sat down sheepishly, (oh and a hooligan because I wear Stone island )

my son (13 ) got sick of of the negative and pointless comments, rants that were coming from behind us, and he turned around and told some one to shut up, .
it wasnt until a fella kicked off behind us that I was aware that some one had spat at my son,

I can handle fights and arguments but to spit at a 13 year old boy because hes put a middle aged man in his place is vile , he didn't even have the balls to confront the boy he waited till he had his back turned and then he he done it

I was fcuking fuming as any parent or decent human would be,

if the lad who spotted the incident is reading this , I want to say for the record thanks for having the moral fibre for confronting the lad, theres a pint or a brew for you next game,

this is what happened as I am the speccy lad who sat down sheepishly, (oh and a hooligan because I wear Stone island )

my son (13 ) got sick of of the negative and pointless comments, rants that were coming from behind us, and he turned around and told some one to shut up, .
it wasnt until a fella kicked off behind us that I was aware that some one had spat at my son,

I can handle fights and arguments but to spit at a 13 year old boy because hes put a middle aged man in his place is vile , he didn't even have the balls to confront the boy he waited till he had his back turned and then he he done it

if the lad who spotted the incident is reading this , I want to say for the record thanks for having the moral fibre for confronting the lad, theres a pint or a brew for you next game,
Sounds like an arsehole marra.

Sorry mate, I was a bit shitty in the opening post.

disgusting behaviour, hope your son is okay :(

[DOUBLEPOST=1397405576][/DOUBLEPOST]

aye he's top of the pops, he was more bothered about me potentially losing my season ticket

I can understand that, the disgusting twat that spat should be punished in some way, hopefully someone had a word with him after the match ;)

When the specs came off, thought you were gonna steam in there from where I was sitting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back