Weird incident in block u19 yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep

So where's U19?

After the Everton goal I saw an incident in the SE corner nearby where all the bairns sit now. To spit at a bairn is pretty low and he should be banned from returning to the ground

Can't argue if you get battered when you do things like that.

Above access 3, West Stand. edge of the pelantee area at the south end

So where's U19?

After the Everton goal I saw an incident in the SE corner nearby where all the bairns sit now. To spit at a bairn is pretty low and he should be banned from returning to the ground

Can't argue if you get battered when you do things like that.
West stand mate.

Disgusting if he did spit, hope there's some apologies next game or it shud be interesting. It livened up a frustrating afternoon tho

The lad spat on the kid cos he told him to shut up for his constant whinging. Apparently he was getting stick from all angles, but as soon as a kid said something he spat at him while his back was turned. Somebody sitting near noticed & went off it.

I'm mates with the lad in the Stone Island, I couldn't believe the lad who spat at his son left the ground alive, cos he's not the type to let things like that go.
The lad spat on the kid cos he told him to shut up for his constant whinging. Apparently he was getting stick from all angles, but as soon as a kid said something he spat at him while his back was turned. Somebody sitting near noticed & went off it.

I'm mates with the lad in the Stone Island, I couldn't believe the lad who spat at his son left the ground alive, cos he's not the type to let things like that go.

The young kid told me to shut up not the 1 who allegedly spat mate!! I wasn't bothered about him tellin me t shut up I pay my money n allowed an opinion like every1 else !!!

Th
Cracking lad Russ. Not the type to lose it with a fellow safc fan unless it's warranted.
e bloke who seen it is a top fella sat next to him for few years n will still continue to talk to him

Last edited:
The young kid told me to shut up not the 1 who allegedly spat mate!! I wasn't bothered about him tellin me t shut up I pay my money n allowed an opinion like every1 else !!!

Th

e bloke who seen it is a top fella sat next to him for few years n will still continue to talk to him
Your mate shouldn't have spat at a bairn. Especially if it was nowt to do with him. Don't think anybody's bothered about anybody venting frustrations, or anybody telling them to shut up, all part & parcel of going to the match.

Your mate shouldn't have spat at a bairn. Especially if it was nowt to do with him. Don't think anybody's bothered about anybody venting frustrations, or anybody telling them to shut up, all part & parcel of going to the match.
Correct!!!! But like I said earlier mate I still don't no if he did or not!! If so he will get a slap off me cos At he end of the day I made a bad Saturday afternoon worse by arguing n swearing etc where bairns were with ya mate!!! N he certainly won't be asked to sit next to us again !!!

I'm sick of all these stories demeaning our supporters.

The difference is you thick twat, when someone comes on and talks about (alleged) racism by one person, loads of other twats come out and try to paint the whole crowd as such.
No one has said that we are a stadium full of hocklers.
Can you see the difference?

Cracking lad Russ. Not the type to lose it with a fellow safc fan unless it's warranted.

Know Russ very well. If he's kicked off at the match then something well over the top has happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back