Well this plane crash/shooting down knacks the 9/11 nutters

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times, that simply highlights how shit a pilot he was. He couldnt even spot the pentagon at first so flew past it and had to make a loop, which could have brought the plane down! It didnt come down it this case and he was then basically able to line it up and fly straight at it.

Are you saying all the air traffic controllers who tracked the flight throughout are lying? Are you saying all those on the streets who said it was a commercial plane lying? Were the people who got on the flight at the airport kidnapped and then somehow placed at the crash site?

And yes, of course they looked out the windows ffs :lol:

:lol: Make up your mind, he was a shit pilot now? Can't have been that shit if he can fly a 767 and hit his target dead on.

:lol: Make up your mind, he was a shit pilot now? Can't have been that shit if he can fly a 767 and hit his target dead on.

Of course he was shit, he put the plane in dnager, as ive said all along :lol:

Once he had the target spotted he basically flew the thing, using the steering column, towards it. He didnt have to do it in a controlled safe manner cos he wasnt trying to land was he!?

You avoid the towers attack explanation time and time again cos you know you dont really have an answer, if youre truly honest with yourself marra.

I know that thick heed. He attempted it, whereas a proper pilot in such a plane wouldnt, cos it could cause the thing to crash! It isnt impossible though, as you are trying to make out. It could bring the plane down, or it couldnt. And in this case it didnt. Fuck sake man, youre acting as if any dangerous/difficult move i seither impossible or results in a crash, you are wrong.

You must be on a wind up. Why are you struggling to accept that they nosed dived through crowded air space (the records show they just missed another plane) until they were very low. The towers are pretty big ya know so they could locate them with the naked eye. Then, even when it was a straight approach, they almost missed it :lol:

And you're acting as if anyone could jump into a jumbo (which they just about did), fly the fucker, pick out targets and hit them with 100% accuracy. This is not a computer game man.

And you're acting as if anyone could jump into a jumbo (which they just about did), fly the fucker, pick out targets and hit them with 100% accuracy. This is not a computer game man.

@HillView Aviator if I sat in a cruising plane, could I drive it? I've flown a single-engine prop before.

they weren't jumbos.

The things are flying computers man and they had had some training.

I reckon if I had a few hours training in a simulator I could at least line the thing up with a massive target and then fly in a straight line.

Anyway, why are you ignoring the fact they almost missed the 2nd tower all together?

Of course he was shit, he put the plane in dnager, as ive said all along :lol:

Once he had the target spotted he basically flew the thing, using the steering column, towards it. He didnt have to do it in a controlled safe manner cos he wasnt trying to land was he!?

You avoid the towers attack explanation time and time again cos you know you dont really have an answer, if youre truly honest with yourself marra.

This particular pilot which 'smashed' into the pentagon flew mere feet above the ground for over a mile before impact. So no its not a simple as you're trying to make out.

The things are flying computers man and they had had some training.

I reckon if I had a few hours training in a simulator I could at least line the thing up with a massive target and then fly in a straight line.

Anyway, why are you ignoring the fact they almost missed the 2nd tower all together?

Almost missed yet still brought it the skyscraper down.

@HillView Aviator if I sat in a cruising plane, could I drive it? I've flown a single-engine prop before.

they weren't jumbos.

Is he a pilot like?

This particular pilot which 'smashed' into the pentagon flew mere feet above the ground for over a mile before impact. So no its not a simple as you're trying to make out.

Like landing a plane?

3 seconds on google and it's transpires that 'Hani Hanjour' the pilot had his commercial pilot's license. You'd like to think he could land a commercial plane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back