What shares would you invest in ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

It looks like the economy has turned the corner, if you had an amount of money to invest what shares would you buy? Never done it before, always bought property but shares could give a better return, do you spread the risk, or buy into around four companies you think are going to do well ?
I have a spread. I tend to invest for yield rather than quick return though. Depends on money you're willing to invest, risk you're willing to take and what you're ultimately hoping to achieve really.

It looks like the economy has turned the corner, if you had an amount of money to invest what shares would you buy? Never done it before, always bought property but shares could give a better return, do you spread the risk, or buy into around four companies you think are going to do well ?
If you believe this, then I wouldn't invest mate, you're not the best judge...:lol::lol:

Well I'd certainly take your advice wouldn't I, mr we are not in a recession.....:lol: dope.
Don't twist it. We weren't, then we were briefly, and now we're not. Dope. Stopped clock is right twice a day mate. It's ok though, you're alright. Jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back