Worst stand name in football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

That was the first that sprang to mind for me as well. Fishwick is some sort of demi god down there, every time I see them on telly he must have 90% of the advertising hoardings

Not a stand as such, but I remember when York city played at kit kat crescent for a time, surely no shitter a stadium name.

Are York not just taking a break from kit Kat crescent?

That was the first that sprang to mind for me as well. Fishwick is some sort of demi god down there, every time I see them on telly he must have 90% of the advertising hoardings

Not a stand as such, but I remember when York city played at kit kat crescent for a time, surely no shitter a stadium name.

It was worse than that, it was Kit Kat Krescent

Not only was it a shit name it was a shit stand too!
Wasn't it quite tall but the roof on the away end was dead low in comparison? Almost like watching the match out of a bird hide.

Set up his own bank in the city to help local businesses expand. Seems a nice bloke actually, there's a programme about it on 4OD called The Bank or something along those lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back