Worst TV shows ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Women LA. Mrs Exile watches it so occasionally I have to watch a group of midgets whose chips on their shoulders are bigger than they are and could start a fight in an empty room be put together in circumstances which guarantee they will fight.

Hollyoakes has to be up there with the worse. She has it on every night and it makes me want to kick the tele in every single time.

I've had the "how can you watch this shit" conversation more times than I can remember

It's f***ing shit isn't it. It's about time they had a serial killer stalking the place, they mustn't have reused that plot for a good two months now.

I haven't even looked through the thread but I bet its full of controversial answers. When they aren't even close to being the worst.

Take eastenders for example, huge audience so very popular, so not the worse thing on tv

Its all opinion based but if something has low viewers then it's a wider audience think its shite
The britass empire was shit, the thin blue line another (my god the bbc would put anything on back in the 90's)

I don't like most shows that work just on catchphrases, the Catherine Tate show is the same.
But it was very popular.

What a ridiculous answer

I take back my last one. This is the worst reply out of them all

:lol::lol: FFS
One of the most popular tv shows on the bbc but you claim its the worst TV show ever
Fair enough to say you don't like it, but to say it's some of the worst tv ever is just completely wrong.

On a thread about the worst tv programme ever, with the amount of shite that tv has produced, you actually pick one of the best comedies created. Mind blowing stuff honestly.

Just seen someone said the sopranos. Bedtime for me,I give up with this place at times.
Naming very popular shows like The Soprano's and The Office, you might think their shite but I very much doubt they're the worst program you've ever seen, skip through the channels at anytime and you'll find something shitter.

:lol:

Mind, Tipping Point is better than that other shite ITV game show with Vernon Kay.
These 3 posts sum up pretty much every "Worst... Ever" thread on here.

Some posters can't tell the difference between a horrendous abomination of a TV programme, and something that is well written, produced and acted/presented, but they don't like.

I don't like most shows that work just on catchphrases, the Catherine Tate show is the same.
But it was very popular.

One of the most popular tv shows on the bbc but you claim its the worst TV show ever

Hitler was popular at one point in Germany mate, doesn't mean he was good.

Shows like Come Dine With Me could easily be considered, I can't believe people want to watch random people who have barely made a meal in their life cook up a shit one and serve it to people they don't know and barely have any craic at all with a narrator who's meant to be witty yet makes the same jokes every show. How the fuck is that popular?

These 3 posts sum up pretty much every "Worst... Ever" thread on here.

Some posters can't tell the difference between a horrendous abomination of a TV programme, and something that is well written, produced and acted/presented, but they don't like.

The phrase "Worst TV shows ever" has the implication "In my opinion" after it. It doesn't matter if a show is (your words) an "horrendous abomination" someone , somewhere will like it. As I mentioned when I said "The Office" I understand why people like it but "in my opinion" I didn't.

Any one of the many twee "My wife nextdoor" type sit coms produced by the BBC over the years and that includes the bloody "Good Life".

I fancied the bird. She was lovely. Love boat not even in the bottom 1000 telly programmes

The events director or whatever she was? Loved her in the first season or so, but she went right down hill when she became a druggy. (*which I beleive she was fired from the show for eventually)

Fair enough to say you don't like it, but to say it's some of the worst tv ever is just completely wrong.

On a thread about the worst tv programme ever, with the amount of shite that tv has produced, you actually pick one of the best comedies created. Mind blowing stuff honestly.

Just seen someone said the sopranos. Bedtime for me,I give up with this place at times.

Though I am aware what the thread title is I didn't say the series is bad just that it is wasted on me. I tend to just not watch series I see as being bad so the only way to contribute to a thread like this for me would be the way I did. Like any thread of this sort it all boils down to personal views. I apologise if that blows your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back