Worst TV shows ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

When The Boat Comes In. It was on at the same time as Top Of The Pops and me dad always watched it.
The Office. I know why it was supposed to be funny but I didn't think it was.
Birds Of A Feather.
Coronation Street.
Anything with Dawn French or Victoria Wood, 2 hopelessly unfunny women.

Fuck that was bad.

When The Boat Comes In. It was on at the same time as Top Of The Pops and me dad always watched it.
The Office. I know why it was supposed to be funny but I didn't think it was.
Birds Of A Feather.
Coronation Street.
Anything with Dawn French or Victoria Wood, 2 hopelessly unfunny women.

She shell ev u fishy on a little dishy was probably the pick of that sad bunch.

Dead right about the unfunny women.
Why is it that women in general are totally useless comediennes ?

I remembered the Mike and Bernie Winters Show ..... nuff said ....
"Eeeeeeeeh!".... "Choochy-Face" aye these two and Freddie Parrot Faced"Im thick thick thick up to here" Davis ..and Mike "and this one is me"Yarwood got away with Fukcin Murder!.....:oops:

Red Dwarf is wasted on me. And anything with Rob Brydon in.
Fair enough to say you don't like it, but to say it's some of the worst tv ever is just completely wrong.

On a thread about the worst tv programme ever, with the amount of shite that tv has produced, you actually pick one of the best comedies created. Mind blowing stuff honestly.

Just seen someone said the sopranos. Bedtime for me,I give up with this place at times.

Last edited:
Tipping Point.

Ben Shepherd mate, take some time off and gan see your family for fuck sake, you don't have to present every f***ing show on TV.

Supergran. From the shitty theme song to the stupid fast forward running around to the f***ing Geordie clownshoes cannypackatudoring their way through shite dialogue to the inexplicably Scottish central character and her shitty tartan. Fuck off. Just f***ing fuck the fuck off. Twats.

Naming very popular shows like The Soprano's and The Office, you might think their shite but I very much doubt they're the worst program you've ever seen, skip through the channels at anytime and you'll find something shitter.

Tipping Point.

Ben Shepherd mate, take some time off and gan see your family for fuck sake, you don't have to present every f***ing show on TV.
:lol:

Mind, Tipping Point is better than that other shite ITV game show with Vernon Kay.

Mrs Browns Boys. I think that's the name, its horrific and the useless irish twat somehow got a f***ing film from it. When even miranda is funnier than you then you know yer fucked.

I haven't even looked through the thread but I bet its full of controversial answers. When they aren't even close to being the worst.

Take eastenders for example, huge audience so very popular, so not the worse thing on tv

Its all opinion based but if something has low viewers then it's a wider audience think its shite
The britass empire was shit, the thin blue line another (my god the bbc would put anything on back in the 90's)

Thank god it's not just me. When a lot of people were raving about this, I was thinking wtf? Utter shite.

Never mind the Buzzcocks, post LeMarr.
I don't like most shows that work just on catchphrases, the Catherine Tate show is the same.
But it was very popular.

What a ridiculous answer

Friends
How I Met Your Mother
Big Bang Theory
I take back my last one. This is the worst reply out of them all

Top gear. How anyone could be entertained by clarkson is beyond me.
:lol::lol: FFS
One of the most popular tv shows on the bbc but you claim its the worst TV show ever

Last edited:
The American inbetweeners by far.

I only watched to see for myself how bad it actually was.

Worse than everything anyone has posted so far.
Yes, I too watched that shite. Turned it off after about 10mins in to the first episode it was embarrassing, they literally took the uk script and had Americans do it. Badly. Just didn't work.

Sorry if I've missed this

El dorado... Marcoooos, marcooooos....
Falcons crest I remember being dire (my mum watched it so that was the tv commandeered for that hour)
Triangle

My god we watched some shite in my house

Manimal which I thought was awesome when I was 7
auto man...same as above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back