Wrestling 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

From what I can recall, Kharma went on maternity leave but her child actually died. She didn't tell anyone and carried on as though nothing had happened in some sort of mental breakdown.

One of the best promo guys ever, was in an era with 2 of the other all time greats and gets overlooked.

Just 2?

Austin, Rock, Taker, HHH, Foley.

All greats and very believable on the stick.

I put Foley above HHH, that's just personal preference though. HHH is caught in a limbo really, overrated by WWE and underrated by "The Internet".

Aw of course. I didn't put them in any particular order. All about opinions :)

Cesaro vs Ziggler for the IC Title is going to be on HIAC, 2/3 falls match.

If only they had built an actual meaning to the feud.

The WWE is crying out for Tag Teams like, there's only really Goldust/Stardust on the main roster and The Usos, missed the boat on Harper and Rowan as well. They have Ascension who will probably move up after they have done their program on NXT with Kenta and Devitt (Itami/Balor) There's Lucha Dragons and The Vaudevillains on NXT too but then there would be no tag division on NXT. They passed up on The Wolves sadly. Would love to see them bring The Young Bucks in but they'd be drastically watered down to Usos level. London & Kendrick can still go but they are on WWE's blacklist.

The WWE is crying out for Tag Teams like, there's only really Goldust/Stardust on the main roster and The Usos, missed the boat on Harper and Rowan as well. They have Ascension who will probably move up after they have done their program on NXT with Kenta and Devitt (Itami/Balor) There's Lucha Dragons and The Vaudevillains on NXT too but then there would be no tag division on NXT. They passed up on The Wolves sadly. Would love to see them bring The Young Bucks in but they'd be drastically watered down to Usos level. London & Kendrick can still go but they are on WWE's blacklist.

They're heavily rumored to be who Bray Wyatt is referencing in his promos if its not Sister Abigail.

I felt like the Tag Team division was going very strong up until the Wyatt's (now ex family members) lost to the Uso's then the division has gone very stale. Not even new blood was needed, just needed development within the division - At that point you had Uso's, Wyatt's, RybAxel, New Age Outlaws, Gold/Stardust and Los Matedores

Need to push Slatergater

They're heavily rumored to be who Bray Wyatt is referencing in his promos if its not Sister Abigail.

I felt like the Tag Team division was going very strong up until the Wyatt's (now ex family members) lost to the Uso's then the division has gone very stale. Not even new blood was needed, just needed development within the division - At that point you had Uso's, Wyatt's, RybAxel, New Age Outlaws, Gold/Stardust and Los Matedores

The Vignettes suggest Sister Abigail don't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back