Wrestling 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awful finish. Please explain how the fuck he got in....

Bray Wyatt is boring! Just going for a lazy nutter vs nutter story. Obviously it will be reigns who beats Rollins!

What happened? I didnt watch it. Was it generic and boring as expected?

Just read a little about the main event and sounds good if wyatt pushed. Also heel rusev going over cleanly sounds best ppv in while imo

Last edited by a moderator:
What a crock of shit that was.

Welcome to the wwe network era of ppv endings!!

Ziggler going 2-0 over Cesaro in a match that should have been back and forth
Cena no selling a HIAC match by just walking about and smiling like nothing happened
A 4/5 month story chucked in the bin for Bray Wyatt, Ambrose not getting the backing he deserves

Deflated as fuck

Cena no selling a HIAC match by just walking about and smiling like nothing happened
A 4/5 month story chucked in the bin for Bray Wyatt, Ambrose not getting the backing he deserves

Deflated as fuck
Did ambrose get beat cleanly or did wyatt have to get involved?

An unclean finish ending to a feud is a shame but glad wyatt getting pushed. Hope wyatt does well before getting jobbed cleanly
Getting sick of DQ finishes myself like, been steadily getting more frequent and worse for the last 18 months. Lazy.

This feud deserved a conclusion. No doubt Ambrose will suddenly forget about rollins. They have severely restricted themselves by putting the title on lesnar. There really is only nothing feuds left to do now, without any meaning.

Deflated as fuck
Agree about the Ziggler cesaro match but I'm glad Ziggler for the 2-0. Huge that, for somebody who is usually so poorly booked, fingers crossed he might have a decent run.

I'm disappointed in Wyatt's return because they didn't play his intro when he usually comes out - Bare in mind it does feature Erick Rowan (who's no longer a Wyatt) in the intro it's probably 1 of the cooler things about Wyatt.

Hope they keep his intro and theme song.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back